You've found your answer.

Start from the beginning

Lockheart: Curry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q- Flurry, how to you feel about your cousins?

The moth smiles. "I'm not able to see then often, do to my home being so far away in such a cold climate. But, I see Mari in the spring." He takes a sip of his hot chocolate.

"Fear may be a bit harsh, but he means well. He did help raise me after all. I love them both, and I hope I can see them more often this year."

~~~~~~~~~

Q- Coby, is Medusa really your mother? Or is that a rumor, true or false?

The vipers on his head turn to each other in confusion.

"False babydoll. I'm an orphan." He smiles, yet you can see its fake.

~~~~~~~

Q- Element's, how do you feel about each other and how close is your sibling bond?

Igniter stays quiet and crosses his arms to look anywhere but you.

Aspen shakes his head. "Igniter was a spoiled brat who threw a hissy fit when we were born. We care for him, even if he can be irritating."

Alistair nods his head. "But deep down we know he likes being a big brother! Me Octi and Tree boy are pretty close!"

Octavian smiles a soft smile. "Aspen helped raise me.. And.. I know I can rely on him to be there for me.. Alistair got me out of my shell.. And Igniter is just mad since I was Mommy's favourite."

Overall, they love and care for each other, just someone has a hard time showing it.

~~~~~~~~~

Q- What inspired you to join the undertale fandom?

A- When I used to watch Jacksepticeye I watched him play undertale and I loved it!

But it wasn't until I found out about the au's and saw blueberry until I fully joined it.

Then I finally played it myself, and fell in love with it more, even if I did jam out to spider dance more than once.

Fan fiction as a massive part of it as well.

~~~~~~~~~~

Q- Who was the first inspiration to start making oc's?

A- I've always made my own characters even before Undertale.

They were really cringe at the time, and I've scrapped them now.

Most of my oc's are based off of me and things I like.

Like Hallow, who was made first, Was inspired off Halloween. He's a skeleton since that's all I can draw.

I've tried humans and I f*cking hate it. -_-

But I saw the AU's of undertale and wanted to try making my own.

And thus, Holidaytale was made As was Cupid, Gael and Chris.

I wanted them to be kinda like dream and nightmare? But with four.

I'm glad that didn't last long. XD

~~~~~~~

Q- Are there any draft/old oc's you plan on introducing?

A- Maybe...

I have:

Helios the Harpy.

Ryoto the Hydra.

Three dragon siblings I haven't used for anything yet.

And maybe another Cupid copy? I went though my old drawings and found a seraphim maybe he's one? I have no idea.