Chapter 60: Location

"It's me. Kunsil. Mind letting me in?"

This certainly surprised Alex quite a bit.

Kunsil rarely ever left the Lowee Basilicom unless he was out on a mission in another nation.

Essentially he was similar to Alex as he himself rarely ever left Lastation unless he had business to handle outside the nation.

After getting over his initial shock factor, he got off the couch and opened the door.

"Uh, hey Kunsil. Um, surprise to see you here...." said Alex not knowing what to say.

While the two got along well on the battlefield, they rarely interacted off of it not only cause of the fact that they rarely saw each other daily, but even when they were together at a CPU meeting, the two could barely start a conversation mainly due to Kunsil being the calm quiet type and Alex being the introvert he is.

Regardless that didn't effect their mutual respect for one another.

"No worries. I can tell your surprised. Even I know myself that being here is a rarity." Said Kunsil.

"About that, why are you here?" Asked Alex.

"I've heard about the news that Black Ops HQ has been in recently with their attacks on the Black Jacks and Hyperion." Replied Kunsil.

"Yeah. Everyone's heard about it. There's nothing new to be said about it." Said Alex.

"On the contrary, I was wondering if you'd like to learn about what each nation has done is response to the news." Said Kunsil.

Alex raised his head being intrested for some reason.

"Sure go ahead. We got some time to waste."

Kunsil nodded with a smile. "Very well then. For starters, Lastation is obviously bringing you guys down with constant scathing news reports 24/7. They've practically eaten this all up. Moving onto Planeptune. Since they're the closest nation to Lastation, they've issued an order for all guild members in which they must report any Black Ops member to an authority to prevent an attack. Leanbox has been the most laidback as Vert hasn't issued any warnings to the civilians but she has at least told her guards to keep watch along the nation's borders. And lastly my home nation of Lowee. Blanc's taken this the most serious as she's banned all travel between Lowee and Lastation. Unsurprisingly she had also banned me and the twins from seeing you, though, I have my ways." Finished Kunsil.

"Yeah I know all to well about what's been going on in Lastaion. Planeptune always did things in response to whatever was happening in Lastation so that makes sense. Leanbox is the farthest from here so it isn't shocking to see Vert taking it so lightly. Then again Vert takes most things lightly. And as for Lowee, Blanc was always one to take extreme measures so her banning all travel from Lastation as well as banning you and the twins from seeking me isn't shocking in the slightest." Replied Alex.

"Indeed. It's a shame to see this suddenly happen. Especially so soon after you and Ed had that fight of yours." Said Kunsil.

'Oh yeah. It DEFINITELY happened so soon.' Sarcastically thought Alex to himself, remembering the weeks he had spent in Kevin's false reality.

"Yeah I know it sucks but hey what can we do about it?" Asked Alex.

"For starters, why not let me assist you in this issue?" Replied Kunsil.