Chapter 69: Epilogue

Alex slowly opened his eyes to see a clear blue sky greeting him as he looked around to see that he was still on the battlefield as his head was resting on Akari's lap.

Akari saw him wake up and cried tears of joy as she hugged him tightly as everyone else walked over and gave sighs of relief.

As Alex was trying not to get bear hugged to death by a crying Akari and Uni who had also joined in, He saw Kunsil, Ed, Al, and Roy all walk up to him as Alex managed to get up.

"Here I thought me and Alphonse were the gutsy ones, yet here you are being the gutsiest one of all." Said Edward with a smirk ad Al nodded.

"Well gee. Didn't know this was a competition." Jokingly said Alex.

The three all chuckled together as Roy walked up and ruffled Alex's hair. "You got some moxy kid. I'm impressed. You remined me of myself in my younger years." Said Roy.

Alex simply chucklex until he turned to face Kunsil.

"Are you doing okay?" He asked.

"Physically I'm fine just a bit exhausted. Mentally though, it feels like my head's about to burst." Said Alex.

"I see. I'm glad to know our fight went well. Anyways, we should all head home and call it a day." He said.

Everyone nodded as they all left, glad the final fight had finally ended.

[A few days later]

4 days had passed since the final battle against Father.

As days passed by, the news media began to pick up on the story about the battle that had just unfolded and to everyone's shock, every media source from all four nations covered the news true to the source and didn't skew anything relating to the news as they were all perfectly fine with saying that Alex had been the one who ended the fight.

This caused Akari to jokingly tell Alex that he was no longer hated by everyone anymore to which Alex simply shrugged off.

Another thing that had happened was the renewal of the partnership between HQ, Kamno, and Hyperion as their deal had been brought back.

Cause of this, a massive effort began to remove any of the remaining rubble from the turn down HQ as they were all ready to build a new one.

With belp from Kamno, the Valkyries, and Kunsil, the clean up and building process went as smooth as possible.

Right now as the new HQ was being built, some people were taking breaks, three of them being Alex, Alphonse who has finally adjusted to life with his human body back as he regained shape and was back to normal,