Chapter 21: The End

"Let's go on a date. An actual one."

When Uni said that Alex was caught off guard and confused a bit.

"What do you mean an actual one? Don't we always go on dates like, once or twice every couple of weeks?" He said as him and Uni usually spent a whole say together once in a while every couple of weeks.

Uni simply shook her head and sighed. "I mean an actual fancy date. Don't get me wrong I love our casual dates we have from time to time but I think for once, especially after what you all went through, I wanna treat you to a nice, lovely date for once. Ya know?" She said.

Alex listened to her and smiled as he clearly understood what she meant.

"Oh okay. I get it now. Sure we can go on. When do you wanna set the time?" He asked as Uni thought about this a bit.

"Hmm. How about, 7 PM tonight. I'll pick the place. Though just know that we'll probably have to dress all fancy and stuff for once if your okay with that."

"No problem. I'm sure my mom is more than willing to dress me up in fancy clothes." Said Alex as Uni gave a giggle and agreed.

"Well then go on and get going. We may have plenty of time left but just make sure to be ready before it's time to go." She said.

"Will do. Am I gonna pick you up at the Basilicom?" Asked Alex as Uni nodded.

With all that being settled Alex finally left the Basilicom and walked back over to his apartment room as he had some time to spare until he had to get ready for his sudden upcoming date.

[TimeSkip]

It had neared 7 PM and surely enough Akari had perfectly dressed up Alex in a fancy fux with Alex adding his own touches such as unbuttoning the top and adding a fedora because why not.

After getting mauled in a crushing hug by Akari who just lost it at seeing how well and cute she had made Alex look.

After this hug Alex managed to pull Akari off.

"Calm down. I'm just wearing a tux." He said.

"You cannot possibly expect a mother to not gush over how cutely mature you look." Said Akari in response.

Alex just sighed and gave his mom a quick hug as she hugged back as well until they separated.

"Well I'm gonna be going now. I may or may not come back tonight." He said being unsure on how long the date would be.

Akari simply giggled. "Oh don't worry dear. If you don't return from your date then I'll still be happy knowing you'll be making me some grandchildren~." She said.

Alex blushed and immediately lost his cool. "D-Don't say that! Why would immediately assume that!?" He shouted as he stormed off and closed the door as Akari sighed and smiled.

'He's truly grown up now.' She thought

Alex went down to the ground and hopped onto his motorcycle as he started and revved up the engine as he drove away from the apartment complex and drove his way to the Lastation Basilicom as soon after a decently short drive, he parked right in front of the entrance and after waiting for a bit he saw Uni walk out also wearing a fancy dress herself while also having her hair let down