Chapter 65: HQ's Stand

"They'll never know it, because you all won't be alive to tell them."

That was the declaration.

A fight, the fight for the entire world, was on.

Father stuck his hands out causing the three to jump back as Father transmitted a weapon for himself which was a double edge sword, with a handle in the middle

"It's now or never." Said Edward.

"We can win this. I know we will." Confidently said Alphonse.

Alex simply held the sword in front of him, closing his eyes as he seemed to do a prayer.

"For all of us, and for Black Ops HQ. We won't lose. Won't fade away. Won't become a memory. Now then, let's win this!" Shouted Alex.

The three all charged and the battle began as Alex and Father clashed weapons.

Father though was up to the task as Edward tried to sneak behind for a slash only for Father to turn and kick him away, as he shoved Alex off and blocked some punches and kicks from Alphonse as he tossed him away and quickly blocked a slash from Alex.

"Trying to team up against me will get you nowhere. Don't forget I'm still using the power of god. No matter how fast you all work together, me heightened sense can't be beat." Said Father as he turned again and blocked an incoming kick from Edward as he grabbed and lifted him by the neck before throwing him as he collided hard agaisnt a small pile of debris.

Alex somehow managed to get two kicks and a smack onto Father's face as he backed up, lifting a finger to his face and noticed a small faint red stain on his finger as he chuckled.

"All that, for a single drop of blood?" He said mockingly as he rammed into Alex's abdomen sending the young boy back as he tumbled across the ground.

Father then turned his attention to Alphonse as he threw his double edge sword like a boomerang at the younger Elric brother.

Al managed to dodge it as he transmuted a sword for himself.

The double edged sword came back just in time for Father as he grabbed it and clashed blades with Alphonse.

Thanks to his strength provided by the armor, Al was able to rip the sword out of Father's hands as he tossed it away.

Unfortunately Father immediately grabbed Al's helmet and lifted up the entire armored body as he smacked him agaisnt a wall.

Father then punched Al's helmet twice giving it a massice dent as he then tossed him to the ground as he kicked a hole through the armor's chestplate and left another dent on the helmet.