Chapter 44: A Shocking Truth

"Head on down. I'll meet you there."

The three were suprised to hear the man's voice over the intercom simply agree to show himself.

Either this was a trap, or this person was fully confident that nothing bad could happen.

"He agreed to that much more readily than I expected. Perhaps this place's ruler will really will make his appearance." Said Otto.

Alex heard this and turned his attention to Kiana, who so far had been going through a lot in just their first trip through this area.

"Kiana. You gonna be okay?" Asked Alex.

"T-Thanks for worrying about me, but I'm fine. Really I am. Let's go." She said as he turned and walked down the hall.

Alex and Otto watched her move ahead as Otto mumbled to himself.

"Kiana Kaslana, eh?" He said.

The two followed Kiana and after walking down a flight of steps, they walked down and eventually made it to the end of a hallway as standing in front of them, was a tall man in a black and white coat.

"Hm? Is that the place's ruler?" Asked Kiana.

"I'm glad to see you all made it safely." Said the man as he turned around to face the trio as everyone got a first glimpse at the ruler's appearance.

" Said the man as he turned around to face the trio as everyone got a first glimpse at the ruler's appearance

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I had expected that there would be a few people that wouldn't have fallen for this world." Said the man.

The most key thing about was his appearance was the snow white hair and bright blue eyes.

It was almost as if this person was related to Kiana as she also had the same hair and eye color which she also noticed.

"Wait a minute. Those hair and eye colors look exactly like mine. Your a Kaslana!" Shouted Kiana who seemed shocked.

Alex was confused on what was going on while Otto just had a shocked expression before regaining his composure.

"Your correct Ms. Kaslana. However, he's a Kaslana that shouldn't even be alive either." Said Otto which shocked Alex and Kiana as he went on to explain. "This man is known as Kevin Kaslana. One of the greatest human warriors ever who lived 50,000 years ago in a pre-civilaztion era. They probably lived before the first ever CPUs were created. Unfortunately their era ended when they had failed to defeat The Final Herrscher also those years ago. All of the record books stated that every from that era had perished once that fight was lost. To see someone from that era living in the present day is unbelievable." Said Otto.