Chapter 14: Myself

"It's time to face yourself, Alex Mustang."

With that being said, Kurome vanished leaving Alex little to no time to process what she meant by that as he had to immediately dodge an attack from Alex Õ who came in at a blistering high speed.

'Christ! He's a hell of a lot faster than me.' Thought Alex as he prepared to dodge another attack, only to see Alex Õ's left hand get coated in electricity as well and swing his arm in an arc in front of him.

"Chidori Senbon!"

In an instant, thousanda of bright electrical needles were shot at high speed towards Alex

Alex had little time to react as he hastily tried to maneuver around the needles as he avoided a few but got punctured in a few areas.

As soon as they hit, it paralyzed Alex for a bit as Alex Õ's left hand coated in electricity increased in size

Alex Õ took off as if he had been launched out of a rocket and thrusted his hand into Alex's gut.

"Chidori!'

Alex was launched back and smacked harshly against a tree as he slid to the ground, struggling to even lift himself.

Alex Õ saw this and merely walked forward, only for Alex to suddenly snap his fingers as fire was launched immediately at Alex Õ as the flames bursted into an explosion.

Alex thought he had landed a good strike on him, only to see Alex Õ had blocked it as he was covered in a black, ghastly ribcage.

"That was close. Seems quick wit is something that neither of us lacks." Said Alex Õ as Alex had just begun to get up.

"I was intrested to see what powers the me in this dimension could have. Unfortunately I'm disappointed. While you can wield fire and the earth, you lack in what I have. Your defense is also very lacking as well as your reaction speed."

Alex Õ had stood in front of Alex as he was barely standing and had to use the tree to assist him.

"Be glad. Kurome doesn't want you dead. She wants you to help her. Though, she did say that if absolutely nothing worked, it's off with your head."