Chapter 55: The Final Showdown

[The Next Day]

The time had come as in the morning everyone got together aboard the Hyperion as well as Otto.

They knew today was it but they had decided to have an early meet up to prep themselves.

"Alright. We're all here." Said Bronya.

"It's time. The final battle." Said Mei.

"Alex told me that Kevin came by his house last night, so he told him that we were indeed coming after him." Said Yae.

"I doubt Kevin is still intrested in discussion. You realize there's not backing out now, right?" Asked Otto which received a chuckle from Himeko.

"Heh. Ain't no way we're gonna run now." She said. "We're gonna confront Kevin in his palace, show him what's up, and go back to our own reality. Right Alex?"

"Your spot on." Said Alex.

"Yep." Said K-423.

"It appears we're all ready." Said Theresa.

"It's time to take back what belongs to us. Our own reality!" Said Yae.

Everyone nodded as the time to talk had passed by.

Everyone stood up and left the Hyperion and eventually made it to the hill.

Quickly they had arrived outside Kevin's palace and using the elevator were able to immediately reach the safe room they had taken over weeks ago which was at the highest floor before they went up the long flight of stairs to the very top of the palace.

Everyone decided to take a quick break in the room before they walked out for the eventual battle.

Cause of this, Alex went to the back of the safe room which he noticed a tape cartridge just there on the floor.

He picked it up and after looking around for a bit, was able to find the tv with video player connected.

Alex decided to insert the tape and watched as the video played.

.

[The Video]

Alarms were going off as the red lights flashed at a consistent pace.

Sitting on a chair at a desk in front of a giant screen was a girl in a white lab coat

From how fast she was typing, it seems she was frantically making some last minute changes as in the top right was a countdown of some sorts with the words, "Time until Final Herrscher ends the world"

From how fast she was typing, it seems she was frantically making some last minute changes as in the top right was a countdown of some sorts with the words, "Time until Final Herrscher ends the world". Eventually, the frantic typing had stopped as the girl stood up, only to immediately fall down onto the floor.