Chapter 33: The Transmutation

Ed was horrified at what he saw.

He didn't get much time to react as the girl's arms morphed into long water like whips as they targeted at the blonde alchemist.

At the last second he managed to transmute a blade as it emerged from his right arm as he immediately began to block and defend all the water whip attacks from the woman.

"Christ she's strong! I think we found our homunculus!" Shouted Ed to try and get Alphonse's attention.

Thankfully it did as Alphonse began to run to their location.

The moment he did though, Alphonse stopped as he saw who the homunculus was.

"M-Mo." Before Al could finished speaking, Sloth used one of her water whips and knocked Al's helmet off.

"Alphonse!" Shouted Ed as Akari went to check on Alphonse's armor.

Akari's was then shocked to see that inside was, nobody.

It was an empty, hollow suit of armor.

"E-Edward. Where's Alphonse?" Asked Akari being genuinely confused.

Ed couldn't answer as he continued to defend against Sloth's attacks only for Sloth herself.

"Edward........you, couldn't make me right................you, couldn't make your brother right." She said slowly.

"S-Shut up!" Shouted Ed back at her.

This unfortunately caused a water whip to catch Ed's leg and trip him up as Edward fell onto the ground.

Sloth then aimed her water whip above Ed's neck to finish him off only for shockingly, Akari to kick Sloth away as she grabbed Ed and Al along with his helmet and ran out of the building.

"Hey what the hell!? Take us bac-."

Ed had stopped speaking as Akari had hit a nerve to knock him out for a while.

As Akari had ran back to them to safety, she kept hearing Al mumbling about his mom. How he just saw their mother.

Akari seriously doubted that could be their actual mother but she knew who to ask and it wouldn't be Roy shockingly.

After what felt like a long time, Akari had managed to get the two brothers into a hotel room and laid them on their respective beds as she left the room, ready to get answers the next day.

[The Next Day]

Akari was currently the Evoker gun and was in Alex's room standing over his currently sleeping body.

It was highly weird for Akari to technically be shooting her own son in the head even though Alex had assured her many times before that it wasn't an actual gun and didn't shoot bullets at all.

With that Akari walked next to Alex's sleeping body and aimed the gun right next to his head.

After taking a deep sigh and hoping to god that this didn't actually kill him, she pulled the trigger and after a few seconds, a light flashed in the room and out appeared the pure white being and god of alchemy, Truth.

"Hm? Oh man oh man! If it isn't Akari C. Satsuki aka the goddess of time aka the admin/mother of the world! Pleasure is mine! I'm Tru-."