Chapter 32: Finally Found

Both Ed and Al looked at Akari for a bit before speaking.

To them they hasn't seen a single person that stood out as more as Akari did with her pink hair and shirt.

'The pink blinds my eyes a bit.' Ed jokingly thought to himself as he shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you Akari. What's someone like you doing here at HQ?" Asked Ed as Akari chuckled.

"Oh not much. Just here to mess around with my step brother for a while and annoy him." Said Akari with a smile.

"Y-Your brother works here?" Asked a curious Alphonse as Akari nodded.

"Yep! It's always amusing to see my favorite firecracker lose it." She said.

The brothers heard the word firecracker and immediately put two and two together as they were suprised.

"Y-Your the idiot's sister!?" Said a shocked Edward.

"Well step sis to be more exact but yep! I am." Casually said Akari.

"B-But Roy's never said anything about you. In fact this is the first time we've ever heard of and seen you." Said Alphonse to which Akari playfully pouted.

"I see my brother is more brain dead than I assumed." Said Akari with a hint of anger.

"Tell me about it. He's probably been enjoying having us run around all over the place. We just came here to have him give us actual help and not just spout some nonsense." Said Ed.

"Well then let me handle him boys. With me harassing him you two will have your help in no time. Come on."

With that, Akari and the Elrics walked into HQ together and immediately made their way up to Roy's office.

Before the brothers could even knock on the door, Akari quite literally kicked the door wide open which startled Roy.

"Ma boi Roy! How's my firecracker brother been!?" Asked Akari in a highly cheerful voice.

Roy groaned in annoyance knowing full well what Akari was doing as he also noticed the brothers standing at the door way.

"You two are back here again? What is it now?" Asked Roy as Ed walked over and slammed his hands on the desk.

"What do you think you damn fire bender!? We're tired of just doing random crap for the last few days! We're here for actual and legitimate help from you and we ain't leaving until we get it!" Demanded Ed as he received a sigh from Roy.

"Listen Fullmetal. I'm trying my best here as well trust me. I can't do any more than what I've given. There isn't that much info on Sloth's whereabouts so I'm the doing the best I can." Said Roy but Ed wasn't satisfied with that answer.

"Oh cut the crap! I know your messing around with us!" Shouted Ed. "We want actual help and I know for a fact you have actual helpful info and your purposely not letting us!"

"What reason what I have for lying!?" Said Roy.

"Cause you've always enjoyed having us and me especially running around all willy nilly without us having a single clue of what we're supposed to do or go!" Replied Ed.

"I'M TRYING MY BEST DAMMIT!" Said Roy back to Ed.

Unfortunately for Roy he wouldn't get much help as Akari leaned over his shoulder.

"Come on Roy. Are you sure your absolutely trying your best? Cause I know you can do better." Said Akari.

"Akari. You have no part or say in this so please stay quiet and let me handle this for now." Said Roy with a pleading tone.