Chapter 9: A Day Off

Alex had just introduced his other self to Kunsil, a good friend of his he had known since age 10 after the CPU interrogation.

After Noire had pardoned him from the death sentence 3 years ago, Histoire wanted somebody to survey Alex to make sure he didn't do anything rash.

Kunsil was chosen and surveyed Alex for a decent amount of 3 months before Alex caught him by suprise by getting behind him and holding a blade at his head.

After a short misunderstanding with Alex thinking he was a hunter after his bounty, the two quickly became good friends after both realizing that they had much in common, especially when Alex found out about his past.

When Kunsil was born, he wasn't even called Kunsil, but instead was named Nilsil. Nilsil was born barely inside the borders of Lowee. For ten years he was taught to read, right, sew, and other survival skills. When his sister was born, he was 10 years old.

For 30 years, his sister and him helped their mother up until Nilsil turned 50 as his mother had died. The siblings buried their mother together next to an old tree.

When Nilsil was 128 years old, his lost his left arm to a vicious wolf attack. Between that day and when he was 2800, he perfected his aim and his powers of shapeshifting.

One day, in the middle of October, his powers grew out of control when 5 Ancient Dragons attacked him and his sister. He was able to save his own life, but the rampage cost his sister her life.

After that occurred, he tried to end his life in a blast that wiped his home off the map and made a crater.

It failed, but it changed his life. He saw the selfishness in his action and took it upon himself to become a better man, and he then became a Vigilante.

He earned his Vigilante name by the way he killed as he never left any trace of himself but an arrow and marking of a closed eye, thus, The Unseen Arrow was born.

When he was 3000, he was captured by Blanc, who recruited him as her bodyguard.

After a week into being Blanc's bodyguard, Nilsil decided to have a name change as his name had meant "Empty Soul", referring to how lost he was after his mother and sister's death, and all those years he spent just being a vigilante.

Nilsil then decided to rename him Kunsil, which meant "Light Soul", as he had managed to begin turning his life around after becoming Blanc's bodyguard.

As time passed and Kunsil grew more comfortable, so too did his feelings for Blanc grow.

Eventually three months ago, the two tied the knot three months ago in November around Thanksgiving weekend.

All the CPUs, candidates attended except for Alex as at the time he was busy with helping Jackie get back into power at Black Jacks' Base Kamno and after that was busy wasting time on the Hyperion as he had been brought on board by Himeko and Theresa.

Once those two events were done, Alex had immediately apologized to Blanc and Kunsil for not attending the wedding.

While Kunsil forgave him understanding how busy he was, Blanc was a little more than simply pissed off as a friend of hers had missed her special day.

Thankfully though Kunsil was able to calm her down shortly after that.

Back to the presen, after introductions were done, they got back to the main subjedt at hand.

"So, I've gotten the gist of the situation from Blanc and Histoire." Said Kunsil. "A sudden monster outbreak has occurred in the Graveyard yet oddly not one single monster has left the area. Originally the Nep sister along with IF and Compa were gonna go until Nepgear came down with a cold meaning that group couldn't go."