Chapter 63: Sacrificed

"Now then, maybe you've had a change of heart! What say you Mustang!?" Asked the man in glasses as he laughed after seeing Riza getting her neck slashed open.

"Y-You bastard! I'll kill you!" Shouted Roy who was enraged.

"Such strong words! What a great way to be sent away!"

"Wait! N-!"

Before Roy could finished speaking, two swordsmen activated the transmutation circle as it began to glow blue before blue sparks appeared.

Roy shouted in agony as he felt his body be ripped apart until he had disintegrated away with the man in glasses smiling.

"Let the games begin."

[Back in Father's Hideout]

Minutes turned into hours as no matter how hard the group of four tried, the force keeping them pinned to the ground was practically impossible to break out of.

After being stuck, red sparks begin to flash above them as then a giant, bright transmutation circle appeared above them

The bright light in the middle eventually subsided as from the middle, Roy had been gently lifted down to the ground by the roof before it returned to normal

"Colonel!/Uncle Roy!" Shouted both Edward and Alex as the sudden force on them had been lifted as the two immediately rushed to his side followed by Alphonse as Kunsil immediately tried to retaliate but Father gave him a glare that pratically shook him to his core so much that he was frozen with intimidation.

"So he's been brought to me. My fifth." Said Father.

"What the hell did they do to you Colonel!? Come on snap out of it!" Said Ed trying to wake him up.

"You okay Uncle Roy? Say something please." Said Alex.

Roy groaned a bit before he slowly sat up and looked at Alex and then Ed.

"Is that, you kid? Fullmetal your here too? Where, are we?" Asked Roy.

"Some bearded guy's hideout." Said Ed stating at Father.

"What did they do to you to get you here?" Asked Alex.

"They, sent a group of, swordsmen. Ambushed HQ and took down a lot of our men. They, sent me away using a circle. I felt my body, be torn apart and then reassembled. Worst of all, t-they.............cut open Riza neck open, right in front of my eyes." Said Roy.