Chapter 5: The Past

[Flashback: 3 Years Ago]

Where was he?

He couldn't hear, see, or feel anything.

Just numbness and a empty feeling.

That was until he felt a sudden splash of water hit his face suddenly waking him up.

He shook his head trying to get rid of the water droplets from his hair.

The last thing Alex could remember was successfully assassinating his target at the Lastation Casino, only for tons of Lastation police forces to suddenly chase him into a trap and cuff him.

The young, 10 year old Alex looked up slowly.

It felt like something was forcefully injected into him to impair him as Alex felt slow and could barely stay awake.

His gaze across the room stopped as a man in a suit spoke.

"No dozing off." He said.

Alex tried to move his arms, only to see his wrists cuffed together behind the chair he was sitting on.

The man simply weighed and spoke. "You don't get it huh? Give it up brat!"

The man kicked Alex hard in the guy as it knocked Alex off the chair and the chair to fall down.

Alex laid on his side on the ground as he grunted in pain.

"Come on cooperate. Or do you want another shot?" Threatened the man.

Alex couldn't even stand up due to his severe fatigue and turned his gaze to the security camera in the room.

The man noticed this and turned towards it as well.

"What about the camera kid?  Do you really think it could be used as video evidence?" Asked the man as he kneeled and grabbed Alex's head harshly by his hair.

Alex didn't answer his question as simply kept quiet.

The main got upset and dropped his head. "Didn't you hear my question? Answer me punk!"

The man kicked Alex hard in the gut againt as Alez coughed and wheezed again, gasping for any air he had left.

The man walked over to a table in the room and picked up a clipboard with paper attacked to it.

"Let's see. Alex Mustang. Age 10. Born in the Lastation Slums. Works for the shady Black Ops HQ. Worked as secret assassin, "Yuki". Illegal poessesion of weapons, tons of murderers. And here's the nail in the coffin." Said the man as he chuckled. "Committed the massacre of the Lastation Slums. Talk about the works. To think a little young punk like you could cause all these heinous acts. And you seemed to enjoy every second it seeing as how many crimes you committed. Am I right?"

Alex looked at the man with a neutral expression. 'I, enjoyed killing? I can't remember anything though. My mind's to hazy.' He thought.

"You should've known your place after the massacre kid." Said the guard as he walked up and removed the cuffs.

After they came off, Alex finally sat up rubbing his bruised wrists.

As he did, the man held a clipboard with a paper and pen in front of Alex. "Sign here. It's a confession under your name."

Alex simply grabbed the clipboard and accepted the pen which the man handed to him.