Chapter 64: God Surpassed

Alex slowly opened his eyes after falling unconscious from the ritual that had been performed.

As he awoke, he saw the bubble where Father stood however he was no longer visible as the bubble was entirely colored in with red energy.

Alex looked down to see that he, along with the others were no longer bound and tied up.

'He already has enough energy. This is our chance!' He thought.

Immediately, Alex ran to the others and began to wake them all up.

They all eventually did after a bit.

"Damn my head. What happened?" Asked Ed.

"We were used, as energy sources to open some gateway or something." Said Kunsil.

"Listen. Right now the bearded guy is in the bubble of energy over on the throne. We gotta get out of here now." Said Alex.

They all nodded and immediately began to run out of the hideout as they ran down the long corridor and exited it going back to the Tari ruins.

After getting lost for a bit navigating the ruins, they were able to backtrack to their entrance as they walked up back to the initial cave and climbed up back to the surface.

"You four go back to HQ! I gotta go warn the CPUs!" Shouted Kunsil as he shapeshifted into a crow and flew away.

The other four wasted no time as they ran to where to helicopter was and after informing the driver of the information, they boarded the aircraft and immediately began to fly back towards HQ.

After a few minutes, they all landed there and immediately ran in to see that any surviving members which were still plentiful had already been patched up and walked over to on or near the stage as walking towards them with supplies was actually Riza, who had survived the slash on her neck.

"Hawkeye!/Aunt Riza!" Shouted Roy and Alex.

Riza heard this and turned to see the four walk towards her as she ran up and hugged Roy and Alex tightly.

"T-Thank god you two are safe. What happened?" She asked.

"It's, too difficult to describe. Regardless we need to get out of here now." Said Roy.

"What? Why? What's going on?" Asked Riza.

Before Roy could even begin to answer her, another alarm went off.

"What the!?" Shouted Roy.

"I-Incoming! A giant-!" Began shouting a guard.

Before he could finish however, in an instinct second everything went white as a giant blast was heard.

Some kind of giant blast hit HQ as it blew up, destroying the building as everything collasped.

The sky also turned a dark color as smoke began to emerge from the destroyed remains of where HQ once stood.

Emerging from the rubble was Alex and Ed, who both saw Alphonse and managed to pull him out.

Before the three could find any other survivors, they all felt a presence behind them as they turned to see that sitting across from them, on a single piece of debris, was Father, who looked, different