Chapter 29: A Third Member

Now beginning Alex's Route

After going their separate ways, Alex and Akame had walked out of HQ and now had to come up with when exactly to strike.

Obviously they couldn't wait too long as it was possible that Greed could potentially move from it's current position.

However, first off Alex needed to help Akame understand what exactly she was getting herself into.

The two had stopped at a nearby outdoor cafe and sat down.

"I hope you understand this won't be a walk in the park. Its gonna be far from it." Said Alex.

"I understand Alex. Now then, I'd like to be informed about the Homunculi and Greed more specifically." Said Akame as Alex cleared his throat to speak.

"Well, to start off, there are 7 Homunculus all based off the deadly sins which Uncle Roy already explained. Each of the Homunculi were powered by a Philosopher's Stone within them and allowed them essentially heal and regenerate and missing limbs or wounds when given time. Originally it was thought to be impossible to kill one but in the HQ raid, we were able to kill 5 of them." Said Alex.

Akame listened with all of her attention on Alex.

"Each Homunculi had a special trait that made them unique. For example, Lust could turn her finger nails into sharp claws for stabbing and piercing while Envy could shapeshift."

"So then what is Greed's special agility?" Asked Akame.

"I don't know. All we gotten is that they're a tank. Meaning it can take any hit easily and shrug it off. We don't know how it can tank it all." Said Alex.

Akame immediately went into thinking.

"If that's the case then potentially a fully lethal slash from Murasame wouldn't be enough to kill them depending on how strong enough their body is." Said Akame with Alex nodding.

"We gotta find a way to weaken Greed to tip the balance off the fight and make it more even." He said.

Much to Alex's surprise Akame found the solution quickly.

"Obviously we gotta get someone who's a tank for us. They could go blow for blow with Greed and hopefully weaken him for us to land good hits." She said.

"Yeah your right that's the best option to go for, though, that means we gotta find someone that's a tank." He said.

"Your right. Hopefully it isn't that hard." Said Akame.

Right after Akame had said that, a person who had been eavesdropping on their conversation had walked up behind Alex and quite literally had rested their giant milkers on top of his head.

"Well it's a good thing you happen to know a girl who is a tank." Said non orher than the irish cow, Becky Lasses.

Alex sighed and pushed her breasts off his head as he grabbed a chair and sat next to Akame as Becky sat in Alex's former seat.

"So, from what I've heard it seems you two got quite the situation in your hands." Casually said Becky.

"You were eavesdropping?" Said Alex.

"Sorry. Everytime I hear your voice I can't help but, listen to you closely~." Jokingly said Becky in a teasing manner as Alex groaned.

Becky caught a glimpse of Akame and got intrigued. "So Alex, is that the girl your two timing Uni with?" Said Becky jokingly.

"No of course not. I ain't two timing her. This is my older sister, Akame Satsuki." Said Alex as Akame waved to Becky not really sure of what to say.

Becky noticed that and also simply waved back not wanting to force conversation with a girl she had just met who was noticeably shy.

"Anyways back to topic, you two need a tank and thankfully you got one with me. I don't mind helping you two out." Said Becky.

"I appreciate the offer but I'm positive this is an HQ thing only." Said Alex as Becky immediately shrugged that off.

"So what? Your Uncle doesn't need to know. Besides we're technically partners now with the whole tri alliance pact that was made months ago. I'm sure we can help. Don't forget I was able to kill two of those Homunculi assholes back at the raid." She said.

Alex knew she was coming up with good points and at this point it would be a boneheaded decision not to have Becky.

With no other choice Alex reluctantly gave in.

"Alright fine. You can help." He said.

"Good choice. I'll make sure to give my power armor an extra shine tonight." She said with a smile.

"Yeah. Just don't be late. Meet up at the forest tomorrow." Said Alex as Becky nodded and bid the siblings fare well as she walked away.

"She's, quite the intresting person I assume." Said Akame as Alex awkwardly chuckled.

"Yeah. Um, after tomorrow please don't get involved with her too much." Said Alex which got Akame a little confused.

"Hm? Why not? Is she bad company to be around with?" She asked.

"Um, she isn't really bad company. She's just, a bit difficult to approach casually." He said trying not to say too much.

Akame, while still confused took his reasoning as acceptable as the two finally got up and left the cafe as they had walked back home to Alex's apartment complex.

After walking for a couple of minutes, the two had entered the complex and were immediately greeted by their mom Akari giving them a hug as the two hugged her back.

The three exchanged a couple of words amongst each other they all went to their own rooms to sleep.

Alex entered his as he yawned and laid down on the bed as he stared up into the ceiling for a bit.

'I wonder how tomorrow's gonna go down.' Thought Alex. 'Whatever happens happens I guess. We gotta give it our all tomorrow. Hopefully Greed doesn't move elsewhere during the night.'

Alex sighed as he stretched again and laid onto his side, closing his eyes.

'It'll all be settled tomorrow.'

Chapter 29: End