Chapter 59: Invasive

[Location: England]

It was a relatively quiet day as usual for Otto Apocalypse as he simply sat in his main office within Schicksal Headquarters.

Weeks had passed since he helped Alex and the Hyperion Valks take down and escape from Kevin's false reality.

Many of Schicksal's workers had asked Otto about why he had overslept for so long prompting him to respond by saying it was a lack of sleep.

That led Otto to figure out that aside from them, no one else had any info about the false reality and they just treated it as if he just slept for a long time.

Regardless, Otto got used to daily life shortly afterwards.

He was currently sipping his cup of coffee while staring out the window enjoying the view that England gave him.

As he waa enjoying himself, there was a knock on his door as he lowered his coffee mug.

"Enter." He said.

The door opened and entering the room was Schicksal's strongest Valkyrie, Bianca Ataegina, who preferred being called by her alias, Durandal.

"Ah Durandal. Glad to see you've made it back." Said Otto with a smile on his face.

"It's a pleasure being back sir." Said Durandal as she bowed.

"Any intresting things you picked up recently?" Asked Otto.

"Yes, although, all the news I've gathered has come from Gamindustri."

This piqued Otto's interest as he raised his head.

"Oh does it now? Very well. Inform me then." He said.

"To put it shortly, in the past few days, Black Ops HQ has gotten into two major incidents. One where they shot down and killed Black Jack employees, and another where they critically injured a Hyperion Valkyrie. Cause of both incidents, this has caused their trio alliance pact to end." Said Durandal.

As Otto heard all this, he began to ponder.

'Well this is definitely odd. I wouldn't expect that kid's group to suddenly go insane. Especially after all that had happened recently. No. I'm confident that this isn't their own doing. Someone else is pulling the strings and framing them for their actions. Regardless, that specific part has nothing to do with me.' Thought Otto with a smirk as he leaned back on his chair.

"So that means the Hyperion is back on its own again? How mostly unexpected. And extrmely lucky for us." He said.

"Sir. Are you still wanting to bring the Hyperion back under Schicksal rule?" Asked Durandal.

"Think about it. After having one of their own be critically injured by a group they trusted, they'd immediately wanna run away to safety. That's where I'll lure them back in. After all I would never hurt any of my Valkyries." Said Otto.

"I see. Well, I hope the best for you sir."

"I thank you Durandal. Anyways, mind giving me a report of the current Honkai numbers?"

"Yes sir. My squad have managed to drive them back even further as well as taking down a majority of Honkai Beasts. It's safe to say we're safe for a while now." Said Durandal.

"Excellent job Durandal." Replied Otto.