Chapter 66: 2nd Round

From behind, a large bullet shell, no, a tank shell was launched at high speeds as Father moved out of the way, causing the shell to wipe out a decent portion of Father's army.

However, Father still held them back, awaiting on who shot at him.

'A tank shell? HQ doesn't use tanks. That could only mean.......'

Alex broke his thought process to turn and looked to his right to see, that the calvary had arrived as the ground was shaking as the metal beast tore the ground apart with their tracks as the hell's own red eyes lit up on their turrets as the leader stood on top of the front beast. The mighty Kamno had come with a force to rival Stalin's own. The tanks slowly approached Alex as the neko Russian leader smiled at him before she got into her command tank as the turrets and machine guns started selecting targets and loading their ammo and the soldiers all stood beside the command tank aiming their gun's at Father's army ready for battle.

Alex saw the sight before him and smiled in pure joy as he heard another familiar voice next to him as landing down was Kunsil, followed by all the CPUs in their next forms as well as the candidates.

"I'm not going to lie. This will not be an easy fit. Then again, if it requires all of us working together as one, when does that happen? Only when everything is at risk. Many people are going to die today. Good people, who are giving their lives to save everything we know and cherish. So, I ask of you now, not as a friend, or a husband. Not as Kunsil, but as The Unseen Arrow, to fight with me!" Shouted Kunsil aloud as he received a unanimous call of acceptance from the CPU as Kunsil sprouted wings and turned into his true demonic form as they all stood ready to fight.

It felt like a fever dream seeing all this support come to back up HQ, and thankfully it was reality as from the rubbled remains off HQ, all the remaining HQ Alchemists and army men stood together all armed ready to go as well.

Roy, Riza, Ed, and Al all caught glimpses of what was happening and couldn't be more relieved as they all stood up and walked to Alex joining the calvary.

One last group arrived, as descending from the skies above were the Hyperion Valkyries as they all arrived to join the battle with everyone else.

This was it.

The true final battle.

Black Ops HQ, The Black Jacks, The CPUs/Candidate and Kunsil, and the Hyperion Valkyries all coming together to fight for the human race against Father.

Father saw this display and merely scoffed as standing at the front of the calvary as Alex as he lifted his Buster Sword, held it in front of him, as he himself gave a spoke to everyone.

"Everyone............thank you so much. Now then......"

"IT'S SHOWTIME!"

When those words were spoken, Alex lead the calvary head first into battle as they all charged straight ahead as Father simply pointed his double edged sword forward as his army also charged foward.

Both sides continued running until they all met in the city where the battle begun.

Fights were everywhere as shots were fired, shells were launched, and many beasts or humans were getting either critically injured or killed.