Chapter 57: The First Incident

[Location: Homunculi Hideout]

It was quiet.

Eerily quiet.

I made sense since all seven Homunculi had been defeated and killed though.

Stepping out from the shadows came the only resident of this place

This tall, old looking blonde man was always referred to as Father by the Homunculi as he was their creator

Father simply walked to his throne and sat their, sighing.

He never expected all 7 of his creations to be gone so quickly.

"Lust and Gluttony, defeated at the hands of Black Jack members Becky Lasses and Marie Weiss. Envy, defeated at the hands of Hyperion valkyries Raiden Mei and Bronya Zaychik. Pride, defeated at the hands of other Hyperion valkyries, Kiana Kaslana and Murata Himeko. Wrath and Greed, both defeated at the hands of Alex Mustang. And finally, Sloth, defeated at the hands of the Elric Brothers." Mumbled Father to himself, lasting out all the Homunculi and the ones who wound up slaying them.

"While it is unfortunate to not have any of them here with me, they did buy me enough time to finish preparations for my plan." Said Father with a chuckle as he turned to face a map of Gamindustri, with something odd on it

" Said Father with a chuckle as he turned to face a map of Gamindustri, with something odd on it

(Yes I drew on a map on Gamindustri. Don't judge me okay? I legitimately tried my best to not suck.)

On the map was giant pentagon with another inside it and upside down.

3 corners of the pentagon were marked right on Planeptune, Lastation, and Lowee while the bottom two corners made a line that went right through Leanbox.

"All the tunnels are set. Once the time comes I'll be ready to become whole once again." Said Father.

Another thing was that Father had a red dot on the map which was marked with HQ and the word isolate next to it.

"Step 1 should be simple enough. Isolate the target. Cut all of it's ties with everyone. Once that is accomplished, the other steps will fall into place as easy as dominoes." He said.