Chapter 10: Grim Beginnings

This day off definitely didn't go the way Alex had initially expected.

Aside from the fact that he had a bandage over his nose which had taken a direct hit from knees, now he was here at a small, little dine in paying ramen to let this new, girl who just suddenly fell on top of him eat.

Alex himself wasn't really all that hungry so he just got a cup of water to drink while watching Uzume essentially scarf down many bowls of ramen.

'Christ. Just HOW hungry was she? She's gonna leave a dent in my allowance once this is over.' Thought Alex.

Eventually, Uzume finally finished testing as she gave a sigh of relief. "Thanks for paying for the food man! I owe you one big time!" She said.

"Yeah. I know." He said a little annoyed but quickly calmed down. "So, wanna explain your whole ordeal? Why'd you fall from the sky and why'd you knee me in the goddamn face."

"Hm? Oh there's a simple explanation for that. I come from the ZeroDimension."

"ZeroDimension?"

Alex had heard about this dimension from stories told by Histoire on how Neptune and Nepgear were accidentally sent there one time.

"Yep. Every once in a while I come to HyperDimension to visit Nepsy, Gearsy, and the other CPUs. Unfortunately, I guess my spawn point was a little off. It was supposed to bring me nearby Planeptune's Basilicom." Said Uzume.

"A little off is an understatement." Replied Alex.

"Ease off on the jabs buddy. I apologize and added a bandage onto your nose."

"Yeah Yeah I know."

"Anyways, I figured I'd stay here for a bit before heading back home."

"I see. But, isn't there a time difference between ZeroDimension and HyperDimension?" Asked Alex.

"Hm, I think there is, though, it isn't as severe compared to Ultradimension."

"Yeah tell me about it."

Alex could remember one time he spent a whole day with Plutia in UltraDimension only to find out that just 3 hours had passed once he returned back to HyperDimension.

That time difference honestly gave Alex tons of jetlag everytime he would cross between the two.

After Alex paid off the tab, the two walked back to where they had encountered each other.

"Why're we here?" Asked Uzume.

"Well, you said your here to visit Neptune and Nepgear right? Well, we're very close by the border between Planeptune and Lastation. Just walk along this path for a bit and you'll enter Planeptune."

"Your not coming with me?"

"What reason would I have to? I gotta get back home in Lastation and I don't really need to see the Nep sisters right now."

With that, Alex turned to walk away until he was suddenly grabbed by Uzume.

"Well I got a season why you should come!" Said Uzume before she was suddenly engulfed by a bright light.