Chapter 18: A Sinful Reunion

Arfoire was heavily pissed off.

While Kurome did say to let the boy run off to see her, Arfoire just wouldn't led her pride allow that.

All those years of constantly failing to beat the CPUs, she wanted this to be the moment where she defeated all of them by herself.

She stared at Kunsil, the one who had shot the arrow to allow both Alexs' and Orange Heart to escape, with extreme irritation.

She had her fair share of encounters with Kunsil during his long tenure of life and being Blanc's bodyguard.

He was the only person who she had wanted to beat down the most as he always had the upper hand on every encounter.

So with the battle officially beginning, Arfoire wasted no time in going all out as she immediately transformed to become the Deity Of Sin once more

With that happening, that immediately caught everyone off guard.

"She clearly isn't thinking properly if she's going all out this quickly." Said Kunsil.

Immediately the Deity charged at him at a high speed.

Kunsil immediately moved out of the way.

In terms of actual fighting abilities, Kunsil only really could use his bow and arrows as well as shapeshifting his arms into various weapons so he needed to play his cards right.

Thankfully he had help as a couple of flashing lights later and the Sin was met with a axe to the side launching her back as the CPUs were now all in HDD

"It's been a while since we've had to engage in battle." Said Purple Heart as her fellow CPUs landed alongside her.

"Just try not to be rusty. Though, the same goes for all of us." Replied Black Heart as the others nodded as White Heart gripped her axe tightly in anticipation.

"Let's hurry up and beat her ass down again to get to the others!"

The four took off and began to engage the Deity Of Sin keeping her busy causing the Sin to get a little irritated.