Chapter 11: Break's Over

Location: Planeptune Basilicom

If one word could describe Alex's current mood right now, it be annoyed

When Uzume forced him to come along with her to Planeptune, he at least hoped that something was happening for once.

Though, per usual Planeptune standards, absolutely nothing was happening at all.

Uzune simply greeted Neptune, Neptune poked around and teased Alex for a bit before both girls went on and played games for the remainder of the time spent there.

That just left Alex to sit at the dining table on his own fuming on the inside.

'I SHOULD be home by now. But I can't just leave without a reason at least.' He thought.

If Nepgear were here then he would've chatted with her for a bit, but, Nepgear was off in Leanbox doing some quests with Vert.

Eventually, Histoire floating on her book as always swung by the corner and give an awkward chuckle seeing Alex on his own as she flew over and patted his back.

"Let me guess. Uzume forcefully brought you here and then you were left alone as them two play games?" Asked the small oracle.

"You hit it right on the nail." Confirmed Alex. "I just don't wanna get up and leave like an asshole. But nothing comes to mind for a reason to leave. Hell, my mom isn't even calling me for once. Not gonna lie, it kinda hurts."

"W-Well, is she isn't calling you then I'm sure your mother thinks your safe." Said Histoire.

"Yeah I guess so."

Shortly after their brief conversation ended, another voice was heard from the hallway.

"Hey Histoire! I'm about to head out!" Shouted the voice as they walked out from the hallway into the main room.

"Oh IF. Could you be returning to the guild then?" Asked Histoire.

"Nope. I'm just gonna run a quick errand." Said the person now revealed to be IF.