Chapter 2: Collide

Turns out spending the night Becky's place wasn't that bad for Alex.

Most of the night was spent chilling ba playing games.

Once it was morning and the sun was rising, Becky was ready to get more, "fun", thankfully Weiss had come home and thankfully saved Alex as he left the house without any harm to his body.

He bid the best friends goodbye and walked back home.

It took awhile but eventually he arrived back at the main city.

As much as he hated going out into the city due to his infamous reputation amongst the masses, Alex had to admit that Lastation at night, showing itself city lights gave a different feel that the other nation's.

What feel it was Alex couldn't describe, but, it was definitely the same feeling he had that made him choose to massacre the slums and precent a coup d'état from happening.

To put it short, he just loved the city's look and aesthetic.

It was that reason that Alex took strolls around the city at night.

Not to buy or go anywhere but just to see the city he liked a lot.

Honestly, if it weren't for Alex's personal attachment to the city, he definitely would've left a long time ago.

And also dating Uni also helped Alex stay in Lastation as well.

Alex finally arrived back at his apartment and noticed that it was empty and quite for once which was surprising since his apartmemt had quite the colorful cast of residents aside from him.

Originally Alex lived there by himself until the first two residents showed up.

First up was Rita Rossweisse, a maid who used to work for an organization named Schicksal though after a seriois situation, she finally realized how wrong her leader was and finally left.

Second was Kaitlyn Apocalypse. The daughter of Otto Apocalypse, leader/Overseer of Schicksal and his fiancee Kallen Kaslana. The original Kaitlyn died in an accident many years ago leading Otto to create tons of clones of his daughter for experimentaion. All of the clones had died except for one which happened to run into Alex. After a big invasion of a Schicksal Base in Gamindustri, Alex was able to save the clones life as she lived on as the last remaining remnant of Kaitlyn.

After those two came the third resident, leader of Black Jacks' Base Kamno, Jackie Colt Black. Alex had met her after she went AWOL on a mission due to a fake uprising against her. After getting her courage back, she was able to get back into power yet still opted to stay at the apartment.

Then there were the final two residents, Yae Sakura and Alex's mom, Akari C. Satsuki.

Initially Alex thought he had killed his mom in the massacre of the Lastation Slums.

Turns out Akari was the Administrator of the world so she ended up living and spent 6 years on her own during which she found a purple box which led to her saving Yae Sakura from her demons.

Since then the two become partners and helped each other out until Akari finally reunited with Alex which led to the two also living at the apartment.

It was crazy to think for Alex that just a few short months ago he was living alone now had his apartment room practically full.

Since it was the morning and he had a few hours before work, he decided to go and just lay in his bed.

He took a short nap, yet, off somewhere else, arrived a soon to be problem.