Chapter 8: An Ally's Introduction

2 Days Later

After 2 days had passed since Alex and Noire's ferry accident, things calmed down and immediately went back to normal, well as normal as things could be as the ferry accident was only a minor distraction and shortly afterwards all attention of Alex, Alex Õ, and all the CPUs was immediately back on the sudden monster infestation at the Gamindustri Graveyard.

During the ferry incident and yesterday, the Planeptune Sisters along with IF and Compa were originally assigned to scout the area and the monster infestation.

That was until Nepgea shockingly came down with a cold and was unable to participate in the mission.

With the mission as important as it was, Histoire simply couldn't risk it and announced to the others that the mission would have to be postponed to another day and for another group much to Neptune's relief.

So yesterday went by without much happening after the ferry incident the day before that.

Though Alex had quite the scene back at the apartment when he returned from said incident as Akari straight up refused to sleep separate from her son and essentially forced Alex to sleep with her.

Just another example of how overprotective but loving she was for her only child.

Back at the current day Alex was currently walking his way over to the Basilicom and made it going into the elevator and up into the girls' living room.

As he walked in with the intention to head to Uni's room, he saw Noire at her work desk filing out some paperwork that was given to her.

Noire also got glimpse of Alex.

Shockingly, Noire smiled and waved hello at him causing Alex to blush a little and clumsily wave back.

'That's, odd.' He thought as he walked into the hallway.

As he went out of view, Noire immediately began ruffling her hair and internally panicking.

'C-Crap! Did I appear to friendly towards him!? Ugh why am I even treating his reaction so seriously!?'

Alex made it to Uni's room and right before he knocked, the door immediately opened and suddenly Alex was pinned to Uni's bed as she was on top of him pinning his arms down.

"Mind explaining what's happening?" Asked Alex.

"This is an intervention." She replied immediately.

"Intervention for what?"

"Stop putting yourself in danger and near death scenarios."

"I can't keep that promise. Life decides."

"I know. Just wanted to get my point across."

Uni got off allowing Alex to sit up only for the Lastation candidate to immediately give him a bear up.

"I'm sorry I set you two up on the ferry ride without saying anything. I just felt like having you two together for an hour would help you two make up after the fight. Little I did I know it end up as badly as it did." She said with a somber look.

Alex smiled and gently patted her head. "It isn't your fault. Me and Noire knew your intentions were good. It was our fault that we made it as bad as it was."

Uni nodded though still felt a little guilty. "I should've stopped Noire from going if I had known she was sick. She didn't show any symptoms of a cold so I thought she'd be okay."

Alex nodded as he laid down on her bed.

"It's alright. Trust me. The good thing is that me and Noire made up cause of it so it all ended up good." He said.