Continuing On

Okay so.

Your probably wondering what the hell is going on right?

After I finish writing A 2nd Chance, I go on to announce the sequel The New Life, then that got postponed and eventually removed.

And then I suddenly decide to make a prequel which itself is also suddenly removed and now here I am with this.

If the title wasn't obvious enough, this is legit.

After just going over solution after solution to not screw up like I did with A Birth To The Flame, here we are.

The TRUE sequel to A 2nd Chance, simply titled The Final Chance.

Now, as for why it took so damn long for me to officially come to a conclusion, let me explain.

Originally, me and my co-author SCC_004, agreed on making this a trilogy of books as I had always wanted to do a trilogy since my ChaosDimension Neptunia days.

So this book was originally gonna be the sequel to A 2nd Chance and NOT the ending of the series.

So it was supposed to go in chronological order, A 2nd Chance, The New Life, and then The Final Chance.

Unfortunately, unlike A 2nd Chance, both The New Life and the planned Final Chance didn't have enough arcs individually to warrant their own book for their respective stories.

That and at the time our rp itself, the basis of the story, slowed down immensely all because WattPad DMs decided to be a naughty little sausage and never send notifications so thanks WattPad.

Thankfully that situation has been resolved.

Another thing to note is that originally we were gonna add a 4th franchise to the mix.

What franchise that was, involved water. Lots of water.

Now we did agree that it would be scrapped to avoid time constraints but at this point, I got an optimistic feeling about it.

I'm not saying for sure that it'll be added.

But it's definitely in a situation where it COULD be added in.

Now with all that IRL rambling out of the way, let's get to the actual introduction.

Hello and welcome.

Before reading A Final Chance, I'd appreciate anyone reading this to go read and finish the first part, A 2nd Chance if you haven't.

As stated in the description there are 3 major franchises involved in this story with a potential 4th possibly being added in.

Those three are video game franchises HyperDimension Neptunia and Honkai Impact 3rd, and manga/anime series FullMetal Alchemist.

Now with all those characters being used, don't get them all at the same time.

Just like A 2nd Chance, each franchise will get their own respective arc so they get their time to shine.

Along with them are my single OC, the protagonist of the story, Alex Mustang, and SCC's OCs, Jackie C. Black, Marie Weiss, Becky Lasses, and Akari C. Satsuki.

So, with all that info dump out of the way, I think it's finally time we should begin.

So step in, and experience the finale, of Alex Mustang's story.

Memento Mori: Remember you are mortal. Remember you will die. Remember your death.