Chapter 62: One Last Piece

"My my. To think some of my sacrifices would willingly come to me."

The group of four all turned around to find where the voice had came from.

They then noticed that emerging from behind the throne was Father who approached them with a smile while having his hands behind his back.

Alex and the Elrics were confused while Kunsil kept quiet but was highly on guard ready for anything to happen.

"Hmm. Let's see here. We've got the FullMetal Alchemist Edward Elric, his younger brother Alphonse Elric, the famed killer of the slums Alex Mustang, and the Unseen Arrow Kunsil, formerly known as Nilsil." Said Father which received shocks that he knew everyone there while also raising Kunsil's suspicion.

"How do you know who we are? And more importantly, who are you?" Asked Kunsil with an aggressive tone.

"Now now no need to get heated already. We've barely met after all." Said Father.

"Hey Ed. Doesn't he kinda look like....: whispered Al to Ed as he nodded. "Yeah he does. He looks like that bastard a lot." Replied Ed.

"That bastard? Are you perhaps referring to Von Hoeinheim?" Asked Father.

"Hm? Um, yeah we are. Wait. How the heck do you know our old man?" Asked Edward.

"Let's just say me and your father have been quite familiar with each other for quite a while now. Before you ask though, I unfortunately don't know his current whereabouts." Said Father

"Wasn't planning too. But thanks for the heads up." Said Edward.

So far, Father had left a positive impression on the three but Kunsil however saw through this and knew he was just buttering them up with kindness.

"Hey mister." Said Kunsil as he called Father's attention. "Stop trying to coerce them into being pals. I can easily tell you have an ulterior motive."

Father looked at Kunsil before smiling. "And what makes you so sure of that? For all we know you could forcing them to act aggressively for no reason." He said to him.

"No reason huh? Alright then. Tell me this then!" Shouted Kunsil as he showed to Father the marked Gamindustri Map.

Father saw this and his smile turned into a frown as he just gave a deep sigh before shaking his head in disapprovement. "Didn't any one tell you snopping is very bad."

In an instant, Father extended his hand out and similar to what had happend to Otto a few days ago, the group of four were immediately pinned to the ground by an extremely powerful force pushing down on them.

"I've always hated the ones with good perception. It seems our time for chatter is up. All that's left, is for my men to go pick up the final sacrifice I require." Said Father with a smirk.

"Final, sacrifice?" Asked Alex which made Father nod.

"Oh yeah. I'd say your very familiar with him."

When he said familiar and him, Alex's eyes widened in despair.

'No please. Not him.'