Chapter 54: A Decision Made(Bad End)

"I won't wait a moment longer. Answer me."

Everything came down to this.

Alex thought about everything he, as well as everyone else has gone through.

After thinking over it one last time and taking a deep breathe, he gave his answer.

"We're taking the offer. We're accepting Kevin's reality."

He didn't know why he said that. He probably wasn't even thinking about it.

It was just something that subconsciously told him to accept this current reality.

Otto heard his answer, and gave a face of disbelief.

"Are you serious?" Asked Otto with a growl in his tone.

"I am serious.". Responded Alex.

"Tch...........well, I have your answer." Said Otto as he turned to walk away. "There's nothing left I can say. Our deal is off."

Otto walked out of the apartment, closing the door behind him as that left Alex there on his own as he looked to the ground.

'Did I really make the right decision?' He thought to himself.

Alex shrugged it off as it was too late to go back now.

He walked off to his room and laid on the bed.

Alex genuinely didn't know what was gonna happen tomorrow

Whatever did happen though, he had no choice but to live with his decision for the rest of time.

[TimeSkip: Months Later. December 5th]

Alex suddenly woke up and noticed he had been sleeping with his head on the table.

'Where am I?' He thought to himself.

He looked around to see he was sitting at a table on a hill in front of a sakure tree.

It took very quickly to realize that he was at the hill in Lastation Central Park but the real question is why is he here suddenly when he was just sleeping in his bed last night.

He attention was called when he felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to see his mom Akari.

"What's wrong? You seem out of it." She said.

"Where's, Kevin?" Asked Alex.

"Um, who is Kevin?" Asked Akari before shrugging it off. "Nevermind that! Come on and wake up mister party planner! You were the one who wanted the party here after all." Said Akari which got Alex more confused.

"Party? What party?" He asked.

"Don't play dumb with me you child. Today's your 14th Birthday! Now go out there and have fun!" She said as she practically lifted Alex off his chair.