Chapter 43: Infiltration

As I have begun my Christmas Break, I am back to uploading once chapter each day. So enjoy.

After a few hours of walking the two made into the hill where they see Kiana waiting for them as she wore an, odd choice of clothing for a cold front

Alex and Otto looked behind and sure enough they saw the faint building phasing in and out of visibility

The two walked up the hill until Kiana noticed them and approached. "Alex! And, O-Otto Apocalypse!?" Said a shocked Tuna.

"We just happened to be together when he got your call." Said Otto as he looked up to the building. "First a dead woman returns and now a strange building appears. How intriguing."

"Wait. You can see it to?" She asked.

"Would it help you grasp the situation if I told you that me and Alex are also noticing all the weird oddities sprinkled around us?" Said Otto.

"R-Really? Does that mean your-." Said Kiana until she got interrupted.

"Let me stop you right there. I have no intentions of getting buddy buddy with St. Freya after this. I'm just tagging along so we can all figure out the cause of all this seeing that we're all still in the right place of mind." Said Otto.

Kiana was immediately turned off by this but Alex calmed her down as he knew that they needed Otto's help.

"Well then, what could be the meaning behind the building's sudden appearance here?" Asked Kiana. "I just happened to be passing by during a relaxing jog when I came across it."

"Obviously since no one else has made a scene about it, I assume that others aren't able to see it." He said. "Or maybe perhaps they do see it but it just doesn't provoke any real reaction in them."

"That's a real good point you got right there." Added Alex as Kiana nodded.

"Yeah that's exactly it! I asked some people who lived near the park and none of them seemed to care at all about it's appearance." She said.