Chapter 79 Sabrina and Gabriel

*3 hours later, West Courtyard*
Gabriel wonders around and notices a girl standing in the middle of the courtyard, looking up.

'Wonder what's she's doing out here?' Gabriel thinks.

Gabriel approaches the girl and the girl turns around. Gabriel stops and looks at her.

The winds blows and her moves to the right

The winds blows and her moves to the right. He notices the tears coming down.

"Ummm hey. Is something wrong?" Gabriel asks.

Sabrina smiles and shakes her head. "No no. I just miss my sister. I wonder if she hates me for leaving Grass after all they done for me."

"I see. So you were one of the people that betrayed them." Gabriel says.

"Indeed. I was the first one. I don't regret what I did but still worry about my sister." Sabrina admits.

"Yeah. We all have families to worry about. Name's Gabriel by the way." Gabriel says.

"Sabrina. You and Mia had a interesting fight." Sabrina smiles.

"You saw that?" Gabriel questions.

"We all did. The entire school was watching. They couldn't leave since we could've been injured in the cross fire. I was able to hear a few things when you two were taking after the battle." Sabrina says.

"Really? That's interesting. What is your ability?" Gabriel asks. "Sorry to be asking but normally, people can hear when people are like a certain distance away."

"It's okay. My ability is 'Dragon Transformation'. It's a ability I was given when I joined Grass." Sabrina states.

"That's... interesting. I never heard that ability before." Gabriel says.

"I know. Because it wasn't suppose to exist in the first place. Grass can create numberous abilities. Ms.Bowkin has the resource and people to make it happen." Sabrina says.

"How strong are they?" Gabriel asks.

"Not as strong as you or Mia. But with ability amplifires, they can proven to be a match. Especially if they begin project Omega and use ability amplifiers. That's like level 30.0 and no one can stop them. Grass has planned this for quite a while." Sabrina states.

"That is a threat. Me or Mia won't be strong enough to stop them if that's the case. Why don't you use your ability often? That ability you have is surly powerful." Gabriel states.

"I can't. If I'm recklass, I'll die." Sabrina admits.

The wind blows and Gabriel looks surprised.

'What? She'll die because of her ability?' Gabriel thinks. "How come?"

"Because I was the first to acquire this ability. But I'm sure I won't be the last. We are just test subjects to Ms.Bowkin. If I die, then it won't matter. I accpet that and just live my life to the best I can. I know that I'll be dead in the invasion." Sabrina admits.

"No! Why?" Gabriel asks.

"Because I talked with the headmaster. I told him that I would use my ability during the waves. I don't know how manys there will be but I will surly die before the invasion ends." Sabrina says.

"Life is just cruel you know." Gabriel sighs.

"I know it is. But we have to accept it. In the end, it's the outcome that matters. Who knows what's in store. Maybe a new organization might appear besides Ember and Grass. Team Darkness might come and cause destruction. There are so many possiblities out there. And the one that comes determines our future." Sabrina smiles.

Gabriel stays quiet. Sabrina approaches Gabriel and hugs him.

"You have a family to take care of in the end. Make them proud." Sabrina says before backing up.

Sabrina walks away and Gabriel watches her walk away.

'You accepted death already. But I can tell that you are scared in the end.' Gabriel thinks.

Gabriel thinks of a girl who has her back facing him.

'Life is really cruel. Why?' Gabriel thinks.