Chapter 133 Reminder/ LA Resident Academy Secret

I just wanna say this once. If you don't like what I'm doing. Just don't bother commenting. That's all I ask. I know I can't make everyone like the story but come on. At least I'm doing the best I can. Plus, if you bother reading every chapter, you'll understand how this happen or that is the reason.

*3 weeks later, Seraphina's House, Night*

Narisa, Leilah and Seraphina enter their home

"That was..... some nice catching up." Narisa says.

"Yeah. It certain got things.... cleared." Leilah says.

"Yeah.... it did." Seraphina says.

"WHAT'S SUP FUC-!" Mia gets punched in the face by Seraphina

"WHAT'S SUP FUC-!" Mia gets punched in the face by Seraphina. "OOF!" she was sent flying.

Seraphina had her eyes glowing with her fist out. Mia speed a few feet away from Seraphina.

"Ow! That hurt, you know." Mia pouts.

"Well I thought you were a intruder.... Which technically, you are." Seraphina deadpans.

"How did you get in the house? I thought-" Narisa was interrupted.

"You mean them?" Mia points behind her.

Narisa, Leilah and Seraphina look to see the assistant and her husband/their father hanging on the wall with tape around their mouths.

"...................." they were silent.

"Really?" Seraphina questioned.

"What? Can you blame me? I tried to talk but they wouldn't shut up. So I made them shut up and listen what I had to say." Mia says.

"You didn't need to do that, you know." Leilah says.

"May I remind you that you still have your mind, untampered." Mia deadpans.

"You didn't need to say that." Leilah sweats a little.

"Okay Mia. Why did you come? I doubt it's a friendly visit." Seraphina raises any eyebrow.