Chapter 97

Countdown: 34 days until Grass attacks.
*Infirmary, Morning*
Doc and Leilah check on Evie.

"She hasn't woken up yet." Doc says.

"Well she did die and was saved by Mia." Leilah says.

"But when Elaine died, she was brought back and woken up shortly afterwards." Doc states.

Leilah looked confused. "Do you think this has to do with this girl a low-tier?"

"Maybe. Elaine was a elite-tier. So maybe she was much stronger in some way or it had to do with her ability of healing." Doc says.

*Elaine Room*
Elaine stretches and gets out of bed. She yawns as she heads to the door. She opens it and heads to the bathroom. As she closes the door, she looks at the mirror and notices one of her left eye is red.

"What the-?" Elaine suddenly coughs out blood.

Elaine looked paranoid and rushes the door. She opens the door but suddenly drops to the floor. Her body begins to shake as she begins to cough out more blood. In Seraphina's room, she heard a thud and went to check it out. As she opens the door and looks out, she sees Elaine's body shaking with blood on the floor.

"ELAINE!" Seraphina shouts as she rushes towards her.

Seraphina pauses time.

*Out in the hallway*
Mia, Oliva and Jessica were on their way to Elaine and Seraphina dorm room until time freezes. Mia and Jessica ability activates. The two rush to the dorm room. Jessica phase through to see Elaine and Seraphina. Mia phases through the door and sees them.

"What happened?" Mia asks, surprising Seraphina.

"I found her like this just a minute ago." Seraphina replies.

"Jessica, take her to Doc." Mia says.

Jessica nods. Time resumes as Mia opens the door. Jessica carries Elaine and speeds away. Oliva walks in the room.

"What's going on? Suddenly, you two were-! Is that blood?" Oliva asks.

"Something's wrong with Elaine." Seraphina says.

"Is that why she speeded away?" Oliva asks.

The two girls nod.

*Infirmary*
"Well, what do-!" Doc gets interrupted as Jessica appears with Elaine. "What-? Elaine?"

Elaine was coughing out more blood. Doc and Leilah grab Elaine and help her to the bed. Doc rushes to get his stuff to check on Elaine. At the same time, Evie's body begins to shake.

"Darren! The other girl is shaking!" Leilah shouts.

"Jessica! I need help!" Doc shouts.

Jessica speeds towards Doc. Doc was grabbing a lot of stuff. Jessica speeds back and forth. Doc rushes back to see both Evie and Elaine bodies shaking.

"What's happening now?" Doc questions.

*Destroyed Woaba Boba*
Dennis along with two masked people were sight seeing. Dennis looks at the direction of Wellston High.

"Something wrong?" the masked female asks.

"Yes. I can feel two shadows beginning to change. Something is happening with two people. And I believe it has to do with Grass experiment and that girl's 'Aura Creation' side effect." Dennis says.

"Side effect?" the masked male questions.

"Must be because the revival of the dead. I killed one of the students while the other was apprently killed by her cousin." Dennis says. "The girl used 'Aura Creation' to save them. Though, I doubt she was aware of the side effects it could cost when bring back the dead. Luckily, those two were able to be saved due to being recently killed. Any longer than 4 minutes and it's too late."

"And what changes are those?" the masked student asks.

"Don't know all the details. But I think it has to do something about the ability either changing or gaining a new one. Sometimes, it just changes the body to suit the power of 'Aura Creation' when used on them." Dennis says.

"What kind of abilities would they be given or changed into?" the masked female asks.

"Don't know. That's the thing about 'Aura Creation'. Since it's the first ability in history, it can be any kind of ability. One that we know or one's that don't exist." Dennis says. "In any case, why don't you two check it out. I'm sure you two are bored right?"

"Are you trying to get rid of us?" the masked female asks.

"No. The rest lost because they were getting a bit too cocky. You two aren't that stupid nor waste time. However, they could've gotten stronger. So, escape if you need two." Dennis says.

The two shrug and fly away.

*Infirmary*
Evie and Elaine eyes glow two different colors. For Evie, it's red and blue. For Elaine, it's green and orange. They stop shaking. Doc takes a blood sample from Elaine as Jessica does the same to Evie. Elaine and Evie eyes stop glowing and they fall asleep.

"What was that?" Doc asks.

"Their eyes. It was two colors." Leilah says.

"Like Mia when she has two abilities." Jessica says.

"So they gained another ability? How?" Doc asks.

"Don't know." Jessica shrugs.

"Well. Is there anything that connects them both?" Leilah asks. "Like exposed to something? Grass? Anything?"

"Well, Elaine was the first one to be captured by Grass during their rescuing attempt. Evie went to see her cousin." Doc says.

"Evie was saved by Mia. Did Elaine also died before?" Jessica asks.

Doc and Leilah widen their eyes.

"Mia! That's the only that connects the two have." Doc says.

"It must've been when Mia saved them from death." Leilah says.

"But Elaine coughed out blood. Evie didn't. Their bodies shaked but Elaine was the only one with the blood loss." Jessica says.

"It must've been when Grass had her." Doc says.

"Then why aren't the rest that were captured reacting like Elaine?" Jessica asks.

"It might be a theory but..... Elaine must've been the first to being experimented on. When she died-" Leilah begins to explain.

Dennis killed Elaine by piercing her with a energy blade.

"Mia saved her by using her ability. When Grass started their experiment,-" Leilah continues.

Doc ock & Nurse Octavius insert a pink liquid. Elaine widen her eyes and began to scream. Doc ock drains the liquid by half and releases a sleeping gas. Elaine falls asleep and Nurse Octavius fills the tube.

"It must've had a chain reaction and merged. When you and your friends betrayed Grass and saved them. It must've been developing within Elaine. As for Evie,-" Leilah looks at Evie.

Evia hugs Evie. Evia lights up a direction and Evie looks to see Tamia. Tamia kills Evie with one of the archnaid legs.

"When she was killed, Mia saved her by the same way." Leilah says.

"Yeah but what Mia did was that she channeled her aura into Evie in order to stablize her breathing." Jessica states.

Mia channels her aura into Evie.

"Maybe it is a side effect of Mia's 'Aura Creation'." Doc guesses.

"That could be likely. We have little to no knowledge about that ability." Leilah says.

"We don't. But the principal of LA Resident Academy does." Doc says.

"Perhaps we can ask for the information?" Leilah asks.

"I'll have to ask the headmaster." Doc sighs.

*EXPLOSION*
"WHAT NOW?!" Doc shouts.

*East Courtyard*
Mia, Sabrina, Gabriel & Seraphina look at the two masked people.

"OH for fuck sakes! Why now?" Mia groans.

A/N: Ha! Next Chapter it is.

UnOrdinary Fanfic: John's Girlfriend & Sister; {Enter GRASS}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara