Side Story: Arthur & Sara

This OCs are brought to you by Crimson_Alpha007
Name: Arthur Mikaelson
Ability: Plasma Blast and Aura Variation
Level: 10 with one, 19.9 with two
Ability Description: Plasma Blast can be used as a short & long range attacks. Similar to Blyke's energy beam but more effective. If used 100%, it can (most) lead to fatality at a person. Aura Variation is similar to John & Mia's Aura Manipulation, however, it can not only copy abilities and it can also suppress it. Increase or decrease opponent level. It can switch a person's ability to others.
Personality: Very aggressive and patient at the same time. Would risk his to save the ones he loves. Is intelligent, a brawler and wears a mask or bandana.
Eye Color: Gold
Hair Color: Silver
Age: 17

Name: Sara P Walker
Ability: Energy Flow and Aura Sphere
Level: 10.9 with one, 19 with two
Ability Description: Energy Flow can be used to heal a person which works effectively. It can drain a person's energy and give it to another. Aura Sphere inflicts damage and bypasses accuracy checks to always hit. The user lets loose a blast of aura power from deep within its body at the target. The attack never misses.
Personality: Very kind and loving, yet very powerful. Very smart and wears a mask.
Eye Color: Gold
Hair Color: Light Blonde
Age: 17
In a relationship with Arthur Mikaelson

A few months ago
*Arthur Home*
Arthur and Sara were watching the ne

"Today, the authorities have found several bodies around a warehouse in the low-tier town. It has been confirm that both members of EMBER and GRASS were killed in a battle. We bring you live to the location." says the news reporter.

"Thank you. Today, the authorities allowed us to capture this horrible sight of this massacure. As you can see, inside the warehouse are members of GRASS being hanged on the wall by crystal spears and crystal spikes on their bodies. Over in the far corner are both a member of EMBER and GRASS dead. It is believed that they killed each other at the same time. Sir! Can you explain what the authorities plan to do with the weapons being collected and the bodies?" asks the woman in the news.

"For starters, they weapons will be taken for analysis and used by the authorities. Secondly, the bodies will be taken and dealt with the higher up. That is all." the man says as he walks away.

"There you have it folks. Now, we-" gets in interrupted by screaming in the background.

A white lightning speeds around the authorities. The people there get killed except the news reporter and the cameraman. The white lightning stops in front of the woman, revealing a metal suit.

"Wh-What...." the woman says.

"Is this being broadcast live?" asks the armored man.

"Y-Yes!" the woman says in fear.

"Good! Bring the camera closer to me." demands the armored man.

The camera closes in.