Chapter 26 Cecile vs Oliva/John & Cecile Talk

*Empty Classroom*
Mia and Oliva sit on the chairs while John and Cecile stand.

"Why did you call me over here?" Cecile asks.

"Well after a talk with my girlfriend, I decide not to attack personally" John replies.

"What?" Cecile says in surprise. "But how are we gonna show everyone that you are going to-" she gets cut off by Oliva.

"Oh no. It's still gonna happen. However, I will be the one to attack you" Oliva says.

"Y-You?"

"Well duh! Mia already had her shot with Blyke. John had his fun with Zeke, Juni and Isen. Now, it's my turn" Oliva smirks.

"Are you sure about this John?" Cecile questions.

"Yeah. Is there a problem with that?" John asks.

"*sigh* No. I did agree to an alliance so I guess I have to follow through" Cecile replies.

"Great! Just remember to be prepare" Oliva smiles.

*Skip to Cecile being attacked*
Otis walks down the hallway as other students look out the window.

"Wait, is it her again?"

"Move over! I wanna see!"

'What is the fuss about?" Otis thinks. "Excuse me. Coming through." He looks out the window in shock. 'What the hell?'

Cecile is on her knees, coughing. A female with a silver mask is a few feet away from Cecile with two electrical whips. Oliva swings the electrical whips at Cecile. Cecile gets slammed to the wall.

"UGH!" as blood comes out of her mouth. She drops to the floor. She coughs then huffs. 'Oliva, aren't you done yet? How far do you plan on taking this?' Cecile thinks. "Th-That's enough.. You've already won."

Oliva electrical whips disappear. Cecile sighs in relieve.

'Sorry Cecile but John said that I need to show no mercy. Besides, I still can't trust you completly' Oliva thinks. She extends her hand, surprising Cecile. Oliva creates a icicle, lighting bolt, stone blade, water bomb and fireball around her.

Cecile looks shocked. 'Are you kidding me, Oliva?! This is too much! You're crazy!'

Oliva points at Cecile and her attacks hit Cecile. Cecile coughs out blood, gets burn marks and falls unconscious.

"..."

Oliva turns to look at the students looking out of the windows.

"HOOLY SHIT! She just took down Cecile."

"No way! That's the third time some mysterious high-tier shows up."

"Uh-oh, but she's looking this way!"

"What?" Otis says.

"What do you think she wants?"

"..." Oliva motions a swipe to her throat.

Everyone looks shocked.

"Uhh.. what's that suppose to mean?"

"S-She's not gonna come for us too, is she?"

Oliva throws a fireball to the ground. It destroys the part of the ground and creates a smoke. A few seconds later, the smoke clears out, only for Oliva to be gone. Carlos watches and walks away.

As Seraphina walks down the hallway, she here's a few students talking.

"Ugh! What are the royals even doing? There's obviously three Jokers running around the school. Are they really gonna sit and let them do whatever they want? Isn't it their job to take care of people like them?" says the peach hair girl.

"What if they don't know what to do either?" the other girl responds.

"Huh?"

"I've been thinking. What if these Jokers are stronger than Arlo. Then what happens? Won't we all be at their mercy?"

"Psh, impossible. Arlo's undefeated. Besides, look at Joker's hit-list so far. They're moving up the ranks one at a time. It's obviously because they are too scared to go directly for Arlo."

Seraphina looks at the girls with confusion.

"Just watch, they won't make it past Remi."

"Hm, maybe you're right. She's the lighting Queen after all."

"Yeah, don't be scared. There's no way she'd lose to them!"

'Jokers. I wonder.' She sighs. 'Forget it. What's the point in keeping up with that stuff anymore? It's not like I can do anything about it' Seraphina thinks.

*Time Skip to the Infirmary after Otis leaves*
"Phew! Almost gave us away there!" John says.

"Wow. Look who has the heart to come visit after their girlfriend decided to go crazy" Cecile says in anger.

"Oh, come on. Don't be mad" John says.

"Of course I'm mad! We made an alliance. And your girlfriend couldn't hold back a little?"

"Hey, I warned you ahead of time. And after Oliva wanted to fight you instead, she warned you as well. It's not like she had a choice. If she had let you off easy, what would everyone else think? All three Jokers appear and two of them showed no mercy. Yet somehow, Cecile gets away with only a couple of injuries? Mmm, I don't think so. If she had shown mecry, people would just do whatever they want. That would make us a pushover like Arlo. And you don't want that, do you?" John says.

Cecile stays quiet.

"That's what I thought."

"Actually-" gets cut off.

"Let's look at the bright side. The hardest part is over. It's all sailing smoothly from here on out."

"Maybe you hadn't notice. But, because you decided to come after me with your sister and girlfriend. The whole school probably knows that Remi is next target. In fact, she's probably cooking up a plan to take you and the other two down as we speak" Cecile states.

"So what?" John says as he smiles. "Let her prep all she wants. We'll still crush her with ease."

*Unknown Location*
"So Leslie. Have you learned anything?" a female says.

"Yes. The third Joker had appeared. Now it comes down to who will show up" Leslie responds.

"Well it matters not. I believe things would turn out unexpectedly. Dr.Alchemy! Rival!" the female shouts.

The two appear in behind Leslie.

"You called?" the man in black suit says.

"Leslie will contact you on the day one of the Jokers appear. I want you to make an appearance at Wellston school to capture them. Any one of the Jokers are fine. Bouns if you capture two or all three. Is that understood?" the female says.

"But of course" Alchemy responds.

"Good" as the female grins.