File: PROJECT OMEGA

File Access...........

Please Enter Name: Anaya Bowkin

Password: XXXXXXX

..............

File Access: [Granted]

Please Select File:

File One: 1st Draft ◀

File Two: 2nd Draft

File Three: Final Draft

.............

[File Selected]

Project Omega: 1st Draft

The research has concluded that people can have two abilities. However, it is considered to be rare. The authorities are watching those kind of people carefully. With the help of Dr.Alchemy, Doctor Octopus, and the leading research team. We have recently developed a Aura syringe. This will allow anyone to get a ability given to them. 

Example: A cripple will gain any kind of ability they desire or wish to have.

Example 2: If a ability user has one already and they wish to have a different one. It can be used to extract the ability.

Example 3: We believe this will give them a second ability with the one they already have. {Study Needed}

Further tests have concluded that the ability syringe has proven to be 22% successful. But it's not good enough. I need more test subjects. And understand Auras more. I have every document, every text, history of abilities to find the answer I am looking for. Every 1 out of 50 people's will gain the second ability. And the bodies are disposed after acquiring some of their DNA for further testing. The ability amplifier has proven that we can surpass Ability Level 10.0. And I want to reach a new tier. Omega Tier. Ten have been selected for this project. But I'll need to be careful as these 10 are gonna be VERY important.

[File Close]

Please Select File:

File One: 1st Draft

File Two: 2nd Draft

File Three: Final Draft

.............

[File Selected]

Project Omega: 2nd Draft.

After countless failures and resources used. Things have gone bad. We noticed in the test subjects experience heart failure. Unstable aura. Blood begins to leak out of their bodies. It seems the body cannot handle the process. Or the power is too great. This is not what I expected. I had high hopes for this to work. We suffered under the hierarchy for so long. But we did mange to improve the Ability Syringe. We have managed to extract auras. However, 1 out of 20 will have their abilities extracted. It's not what I expected but I can make good use of this.

[Picture]
A male is on a bed, strapped.

[Picture]
A female is being held in chains.

Test Subject Male: Arthur Pendragon
Age: 14
Ability: Celeste Sword
Level: 4.4

Test Subject Female: La Fay Pendragon
Age: 13
Ability: Celeste Beam
Level: 4.2

These two siblings provided the information. It was an accidental discovery, one that I would make part of Project Omega.

[Video]

Dr.Ymir inserted the wired needle in La Fay chest. A rat knocks over some chemicals. Dr.Ymir looks at the floor and sees the rat. She screams as she tries to kill the rat with her foot. She slips on the chemicals and lands on the machine, pulling the lever in reverse. The machine activates. La Fay begins to scream in pain. Dr.Ymir gets up and tries to stop the machine. The machine doesn't respond. La Fay continues to scream until she dies. Dr.Ymir slams on the machine and the machine stops. Dr.Ymir rubs her hair, scared and checks on La Fay. La Fay was unresponsive. Dr.Ymir looks at the need and notices something. She removes the wired need and examines it. She begins to carefully move the wired need to a needle holder. She yells. Dr.Alchemy enters and sees the mess. Dr.Ymir begins to explain and points at the wired needle while continuing to explain what happened. Dr.Alchemy walks towards the needle and examines it. He praises Dr.Ymir and scolds her before leaving the room. Dr.Ymir begins to clean up the mess. Dr.Alchemy, Doc Ock and Killer Frost enter the room. Dr.Ymir apologizes for the mess. Dr.Alchemy explains what Dr.Ymir learned by the mess she did. Doc Ock walks over to the wired needle and examines it. He asks Dr.Ymir to try to recall everything that occurred and do it again. Dr.Ymir explains and agrees to do it again without the mess. A different wired needle was inserted in Arthur Pendragon chest. Doc Ock fixes the machine and lefts Dr.Ymir do her thing. Dr.Ymir pulls the lever in reverse. Arthur begins to scream in pain. He continues to scream until he dies. Dr.Ymir stops the machine. Doc Ock sees the same thing on the wired needle. He carefully removes it and places on a needle holder. Doc Ock begins to talk with Dr.Ymir. Dr.Ymir asks if she can try to see if this could work on other test subjects. Dr.Alchemy explains that she needs permission.