Chapter 14 Betrayal!/Seraphina Returns

A/N: I'm skipping all the way to the part where Arlo and John leave the campus. .-.

As Arlo and John leave the school, Mia and Oliva see them.

"What the hell is John doing?" Mia questions Oliva.

"I don't know but he has been saying that he and Arlo have been getting close. I think he believes that Arlo wants to be friends." Oliva says.

"No. I don't think that's the case with Arlo. He's been acting suspicious. I think he's trying to do something to John." Mia states.

"*sigh* Let's go follow them. If nothing, we were just being paranoid. However, if he tries something." Oliva eyes glow.

"Then he will be the price." Mia eyes glow.

As the two follow John and Arlo to the train. Mia takes out pink hoodies and gives one to Oliva.

"You carry hoodies around?" Oliva questions.

"Ehh. Just in case anything happens or I want to be snooping around in secret." Mia says cheerly.

"Ooookay" Oliva says.

They put on the hoodies and enter the train. As time passes, the train stops at Turf Wars Location. Mia and Oliva see John and Arlo exit the train. They follow after them at a distance. They stop to see John and Arlo heading towards two people. Mia and Oliva notice who the other two people are.

"Hey!" Oliva clenches her fist. "What the hell is that guy trying to pull here?"

"No good obviously." Mia replies.

They see John get taken down by Ventus and Meili. Oliva and Mia take off the hoodies and runs toward them. After Arlo finishes explaining everything to John, John finally snaps.

"ARLO!!" John screams as black winds pushes back Ventus and Meili. He gets up and says the following "YOU SON OF A BITCH."

Arlo smiles while Ventus and Meili looked confused.

'What the? I thought he was a cripple. But Arlo is still smiling so everything must be going as plan.' Ventus thinks.

"JOHN!" a female calls out.

Arlo, Ventus and Meili see Mia and Oliva run up to John. Mia and Oliva look to see John having his eyes glow.

"What are you two doing here?" Arlo asks.

"You bastard. So this is what you been trying to do." Oliva says while clenching her fists. Her eyes glow.

"Mia, Oliva, why are you two here?" John asks.

"We noticed you and Arlo leaving and we followed you two. Now it's a good thing we did. Son of a bitch thought that he can do whatever he pleases." Mia says as one of her eyes glow.

Arlo notices that one of Mia eyes is glowing but not the other. 'Interesting.'

"Let us help you." Oliva says.

"No. This is my fight." John says.

"John!" Oliva grabs John's hand.

"Oliva. Not now." John says.

"John, how about you focus on Arlo. The other two are just a waste of time." Mia smirks.

"What did you say!" Meili yells.

"Who do you think you are?" Ventus asks.

"Oh my! Have you forgotten what we did to you? Me and Oliva thrown you two out the windows. And I thought I warned you. If you harm my brother again, I wouldn't be so forgiving the next time." Mia stays coldly while glaring at Ventus.