Chapter 17 Ability Loss

After Seraphina leaves John place to get some Woaba Boba (that's what is called right? I'll check it later), she proceeds to head back. A woman begins to follow her. After she and woman talk, Seraphina begins to feel strange. After avoiding a speeding van, three people come out to check to see if Seraphina is alright. After they tried to convice to her to go with them to take her to the hospital, she refuses. After that, a man appears behind her, injecting her with a syringe. Seraphina hits the person and he is sent to the wall. She walks toward the guy.

"What did you inject him with?" Seraphina asks.

"I suggest you come with us or we'll be forced to harm you" the man says.

At that moment, a woman stabs Seraphina with a knife. She looks to see the woman. 'They're trying to kill me?' she thinks. She hits the woman and backs away, feeling woozy.

As they people begin to ready themselves, Seraphina begins to loose focus.

"My my my. What fun this looks like" a person says.

All of them see four people in black cloaks and masks.

"Who the hell is that?"

"I don't think we called for backup, did we?"

"Who's that?" the woman says as she gets up.

"This is troublesome" the man says as he gets up.

"I am the darkness" the person says as he lands in front of Seraphina.

Seraphina readies herself. The person looks at the four people.

"Kill them" the person says as he points at the four.

The four people look shocked from what the masked person says. The other three masked people land in front of each person. The masked person in front of Seraphina suddenly appears in front of the man who injected the syringe in Seraphina.

"Huh?" the man says in surprise.

The masked person grabs him by the throat and slams him to the wall. "Tell me. Who sent you?" the masked person says.

"I won't tell you!" as he pulls out another syringe and injects it on the masked person arm.

"*laughs* I'm sorry. I'm afraid that syringe main purpose is to surpress abilities from people right?" the masked person says softly, enough for the man to hear. "However, it doesn't work on a cripple."

The man widens his eyes in shock. "Impossible. You shouldn't have the strenght to hold me like this."

"I know. That's what make me and my friends special. You have no idea who messed with. I am the leader of my team of darkness" the masked person says.

The man widens his eyes. "No."

"Oh! I don't need you anymore. I already learned who sent you. Thanks for the info" the masked person says.

"B-But I never said anything" the man states.

"I'm well aware. However, you didn't need to say it. Your shadow already told me. Hehehehahaha" as the masked person pierces through the man's chest.

The man coughs out blood and looks at the masked person eyes. Only to be frighten when he sees nothing but a black sight. The masked person rips the man heart out and crushes it, dropping the man. The woman begs to get scared as the masked female hair becomes steel. The masked female pierces through the woman stomach, throat and head before retracking her hair. One of the masked males crushes the man's head. The other masked female hand transform into a electrical claw and slashes the man. Seraphina watches in horror while her vision begins to get blurry. The four masked people walk towards her. Seraphina tries to hold her conscious.