Chapter 35 EMBER vs GRASS Part 2

*Warehouse*
EMBER members hear an explosion from outside.

"What was that?" one of EMBER members asks with concern.

"Don't know. We'll have to check it out." the other member says.

"Intruders!" one of the members says outside.

"Intruders? Quick! Have everyone be ready for an attack." says a female.

The door begins to shake and gets crushed. The crushed metal door is thrown at one of the EMBER members. It crushes the EMBER member. They see a masked man, a man with glowing red eyes in a suit, two people with grins and people marching behind them.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" the female shouts.

"We want you dead!" Cicada says.

"Don't worry. None of you are leaving her alive." Thawn says as speeds around the warehouse.

The members of GRASS and EMBER begin to charge at each other. Damien choke two members of EMBER with gravity and shakes his finger sideways with a smile. He snaps his fingers and their throats get crushed by gravity. Red lightning speeds around ten members of EMBER.

"He's too fast!" one of them says.

"Doesn't matter! Hit the floor!" the other responds.

One of them slams his fist to the ground and makes the ground burst open. The red lightning speeds away from the range of the attack.

"At least you fools are a bit smart. However." Thawn says before speeding around them.

All ten members of EMBER had their necks snapped and dropped to the floor. Thawn stops running.

"You should stop wasting time talking." before speeding off to his next target.

Cicada swings his dagger at the female. The female backs away and fires a flamethrower at Cicada. Cicada backs away and throws his dagger at the woman. The woman ducks and looks at Cicada.

"What a bad throw." The woman says with a smirk.

The dagger circles back.

"You need to do better with that dagger of yours." the woman says as she gets up. "Now! It's time for you to d-" stops talking as the dagger hits her back. "AUGH!"

"My dagger is no ordinary weapon." Cicada says as he extends his hand.

The dagger goes through the woman, ripping open her chest. The dagger heads toward Cicada hands and get grabs it. The woman drops to the floor dead.

Nora crushes the member of EMBER mind and slams him to the floor. Red lightning passes through the rest of EMBER members. They fall to the floor with their necks snapped. The rest of GRASS members shoot down the surviving members of EMBER.

"Well that was fun." Damien says.

"Dad, all you was dance and joked around." Nora says.

"Oh come now Nora doll. Let your father enjoy his time." Damien says.

"Enough. Let's find Hunter body and take all this stuff with us. Prepare the bombs!" Cicada says.

"Yes sir!" a few members of GRASS says.

Thawn removes his mask. "Alright." he says as he walks toward Cicada. "The boxes are being secured. Every single one of EMBER agents here are dead. Easy as pie." he says with a chuckle.

Cicada just nods as he breaths with his mask. Nora and Damien smile. Suddenly, Nora get crystal blades pierce her body.

"AUGH!" as she drops to the floor.

"Nora!" Damien shouts.

Cicada and Thawn look to see three people at the front of the warehouse.

"Nora. Nora. Stay with me. Daddy is gonna take you to get you healed." Damien says with worried.

"Dad. I'm s-s.. *coughs out blood* sorry for being w-weak." as she closes her eyes.

"KILL THEM!" Cicada demands.

Members of GRASS begin firing their weapons at the three people. A crystal barrier is form around them. Spikes appear from the barrier.

"Incoming!" Thawn says.

Crystal spikes begin to shoot out of the crystal barrier. Thawn speeds away. Cicada jumps away and hides behind a wall. Damien uses his ability to redirect the crystal spikes back. Most of GRASS members get killed byt the attack. One of the people activates their ability and teleports behind Damien. Damien turns around and throws a punch. He misses by an inch when the person teleports behind Damien. The person punches Damien to the wall. A crystal spear is shot at Damien in the chest. Red lightning speeds at the person with teleportation and slams him to the floor. Thawn wastes no time and vibrates his hand. He vibrates his hand through the man chest and crushes his heart. Crystal shards are shoot at Thawn and he speeds out of the way. The female runs out of the crystal barrier and slams her fist together to create a sonicboom. Thawn gets hit. The man removes the crystal barrier and shoots crystal spears. Thawn manages to avoid getting hit. The female creates a sonicboom by slamming her hands together. Thawn gets knocked back. Cicada throws his dagger at the female from behind.

"GAH!" as the female is shocked.

The dagger goes back to Cicada's hand. The female drops to the floor. At the same time, the man forms crystal wings behind his back and charges at Thawn. He grabs Thawn by the neck.

"GRASS falls here." the man says.

The crystal wings pierce through Thawn chest. Thawn makes a swift attack by attacking the man chest by vibrating his hand inside. The man gets his heart crushed, literally. Thawn and the man both die at the same time. Cicada closes his eyes for a second before opening them again.

Cicada touches his ear comms. "Cicada here. I'm the last one standing. Request for assistants to pick up the supplies." before lowering his hand.

"What an impressive battle. I must say. It was quite entertaining." a male says.

Cicada looks to see a person in black cloak and a mask.

"YOU!" Cicada shouts as he throws his dagger at the masked male.

The masked male dodges the dagger and charges at Cicada. Cicada throws a punch but the masked male dodges the punch. The dagger circles back and heads toward the masked male. The masked male grabs Cicada and throws him towards the dagger path. The dagger pierces through Cicada head and drops to the floor.

"Already dead. Heh! How sad." the masked male says before disappearing into the shadows.

LE BOUNS:

Person that attacked Damien
Ability: Teleport
Level: 4.4 (6.6)

Female that attacked Thawn
Ability: Sonicboom
Level: 4.3 (6.5)

Man that killed and died by Thawn
Ability: Crystallization
Level: 5 (7.5)

Female EMBER member
Ability: Flamethrower
Level: 4.2