Cover, Title & Description Change!

A Unordinary Fanfic: John's Girlfriend and Sister x OCs

Old⬆

New⏬

UnOrdinary Fanfic: John's Girlfriend & Sister; {Enter GRASS}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John's girlfriend Oliva and h8is twin sister Mia arrive to Wellston. John is in a huge surprise as he sees them at his front door.

Unknown to Wellston, EMBER and the citizens, two dangerous groups have emerge.

A team known as Team Darkness emerges from the shadows and has been lurking around. Fear them as they are killers that haven't been identified by anyone and the authorities are unaware of their presence.

As for the organization GRASS, they have arrived in Wellston. What are they planning? Who are they? Why have they come to Wellston? Why are they targetting everyone around them? What is their so-call project of theirs? How does this all tie in with Wellston? Who is their leader? One thing is for sure, Team Darkness and GRASS have a history together.

Is anyone safe from these groups? Will they be defeated? Will Wellston fall into the hands of GRASS or will Wellston fall in complete darkness at the hands of Team Darkness. Read this story and find out how it all unfolds.

Unordinary is created and written by Uru-chan. Some of the plot belongs to Uru-chan as the rest belongs to me. All characters expect the OCs belong to me! [Expect those I added from other sources, credit to

Old ⬆

New ⏬⏬

Mia Doe a.k.a John's Sister & Oliva Morlas a.k.a John's Girlfriend arrive in Wellston.

As events begin to unfold. A new evil rises. EMBER is no longer the main threat.

Enter GRASS! A evil organization that has appeared in Wellston. Beware as they target everyone who stands in their way. They have plan an invasion that will soon change history. And they plan to make everyone know Project Omega by showing their creations. Omega-Tier Users.

But all may not seem so simple as a team known as Team Darkness have enter the fold.

UnOrdinary is created & written by Uru-chan. Some of the plot belongs to Uru-chan. The rest of the plot belong to me. All OCs expect those that belong to their respective owners, are own by me. Not including the artworks unless I say so.

New Cover⏬

You'll see how Mia looks changes🐍