Chapter 124 Wave 5

*1 hour later*

Sabrina was pouting angrily at Gabriel. Gabriel was trying to explain his reason. Finn, Zack, Abigail, Cain and Allen were laughing.

Arlo and Elaine were sitting next together. Remi and Blyke were holding hands. Mia and Isen were checking in the ability dampener machine.

John keep his eyes glowing while using 'Predator to checking any sneaky attacks from people hiding. Oliva kept her guard up while having her eyes glow. Seraphina was prepared for any surprised attack. Dennis, Denise and Rizor were looking around in the sky.

"How you holding up?" Melissa asks Lena.

"Oh I'm okay. I didn't get stabbed on my side with a pole in my crab form." Lena says sarcastically. 

"......." Melissa had a tear of sweat run down her cheek. 'When did you start being sarcastic?'

"I'm kidding. I'm good. But I will never forget that pain." Lena says.

"Yeah. It was crazy. But that was some combination attack with Gabriel. To think he would be on top of your head while fighting that machine Golem." Melissa giggles.

"I almost attacked him if he didn't say it was him on my head." Lena says.

"Yeah. He made a smart call." Melissa says.

"But we do we plan on doing after this?" Jessica chimes in.

".........." "I don't know. Well, we can be certain that Sabrina might want to stay with Gabriel if she doesn't use her ability ever again." Lena says.

"Then it leaves us and Rose." Melissa says.

"I'm sure we can find somewhere to live. Together." Lena smiles.

"And them?" Melissa looks at Arlo and the rest of Wellston students.

"We'll have to say our goodbyes." Lena says.

"Are you sure?" Jessica asks.

"Yeah. I think it would be the best." Lena frowns. "We don't have anyone else besides each other."

"EVERYONE! GET READY!" Mia yells as her eyes glow

*EXPLOSION*

Everyone felt the shockwave. As their eyes open, they looked surprised.

 As their eyes open, they looked surprised