Chapter 131 Aftermath

*2 minutes later, Turf Wars Field*

Everyone was beginning to wake up. They were rubbing their head.

"What happened?" Chloe asked.

"Who knows." Gabriel responds.

"Ugh....! WAIT! Mia! Oliva!" John looks at the rubble and begins to move the pieces of the destroyed magnetar.

Sabrina, Chloe and Gabriel moved the parts away. After a minute, John noticed the sliver hair.

"I see Oliva!" John says as he moves the rubble.

Oliva was seen with bad burn marks and looking fried. John moved the rubble away and saw how badly injured Oliva was.

"Elaine! I need your help! You too Evie!" John says.

Evie eyes glowed and revealed her wings. She carried Elaine down to John. They land. John copies Elaine's healing. John, Elaine and Evie began to heal Oliva. Sabrina, Chloe and Gabriel continued to moved the rubble. Chloe sees the blonde hair.

"I found her!" Chloe shouts as she throws a part away.

Isen sighed in relieve.

Gabriel moved the rubble away. Sabrina, Chloe and Gabriel saw Mia heavily burned. Her hands were literally showing thin skin, close to showing the bones.

"Ouch. That's a nasty injury." Gabriel says.

"I'll go heal Mia." Evie says as she rushes to Mia. Mia let her wings glow golden.

Arlo looked around Turf Wars and sees how the train station is destroyed. "It could've been worse if that force field wasn't around that machine."

"You think?" Remi questioned.

"Isen! Mind using your ability?" John asks.

Isen nods and his eyes glow. John copies it. He looks at Oliva's vitals and noticed her heart beating slow.

"She's alive. But it seems she's barely hanging on." John says.

"We need to be careful if we plan on taking her back." Elaine says as she continues to heal Oliva.

Mia's hands were being healed. Some of the burned skin was beginning to heal.

"Jessica. Mind going back to Wellston to check on how everyone back there is doing?" Arlo asks.

"You got it." Jessica says as she speeds away.

"Lena. You think you can carry all of us back to Wellston?" Blyke asks.

"Yeah. I can." Lena says.

"Great. We should take Mia and Oliva up first before the rest of us." Arlo says.

Lena nods. Her eyes glow. The rest were waiting.

"Well?" Remi looked concern.

"I-I can't." Lena says in a worried tone.

"What?" Arlo was surprised. "What do you mean, you can't?"

"I'm serious. I can't transform for some reason." Lena says.

"Maybe it was that shockwave that could've have some effect to your ability." Cecile says.

"Then all of our abilities would've been affected in some way." Arlo says.

"But like how?" Rose asks.

"Not sure. We just have to wait and see." Arlo says.

Elaine and John felt tired. John checked to see Oliva's vitals are coming back to normal. He looks at Mia's vitals and sees them slowly returning.