Chapter 102 Chloe, Sabrina & Gabriel

*Roof*
Sabrina was enjoying the breeze.

"Enjoying the breeze little sister?" the female asks.

Sabrina turns around.

"Chloe......" Sabrina stares at her sister.

"Sabrina. You know, when I heard you betrayed us, I was so sad." Chloe lands in front of Sabrina. She touches her face. "Why? I know it wasn't because of Tomoe. There was another reason, wasn't it?"

"I...... Why should I answer you?" Sabrina asks.

"Dear little sister. You mustn't speak to me like that. After all, I did this to protect you. I am the only family you have left. The last thing we both need is to kill each other during the invasion." Chloe says. "We did this to repay Ms.Bowkin. I gave up my ability 'Sand Fist' for the ability 'Dragon'. And you, you have the ability 'Dragon Transformation'. Had you stayed with us, your ability would've been much more useful. Able to transform into the dragon without risks. Able to stay in your dragon form for a longer period. And you threw it all away just because what?"

Sabrina stays silent. Chloe looks Sabrina dead in the eyes.

"Little sister. Answer me. Right. Now. Tell me why did you betray Grass?" Chloe asks.

"I...... I have my reasons. And it seemed that I made the correct decision!" Sabrina pushes Chloe away.

Chloe looks surprised.

"Me, Jessica, Lena, Rose and Melissa. We found friends. People we can trust. I found people I could call real friends. It's must more better than staying in that place for so long!" Sabrina shouts.

Chloe looked at Sabrina with a glare. "You idiot! Have you forgotten that day?! We were out in the streets for so long! Mother and Father weren't there for us! I did everything to make sure you survived! I BASICALLY GAVE UP EVERYTHING FOR YOU!"

Sabrina look taken back. Chloe walks closer to Sabrina.

"And yet, here you are. Throwing everything I gave you like it was nothing. You were a cripple little sister. The decision I made was for both our survival. When the invasion begins, Ms.Bowkin will surely order everyone to kill you along with the other four." Chloe says.

Sabrina looked scared.

"And I won't be there to save you. You probably deserve it. Switching sides was your biggest mistake. I thought you were smarter than that. Maybe I should kill your friends to teach you a lesson." Chloe growls.

"NO! You won't harm them." Sabrina eyes glow.

"Oh? And do you really have what it takes to kill your own sister?" Chloe steps back and extends her arms. "I'm right here little sister. Go ahead. Do it! You won't get another chance!"

Sabrina clenches her fist. She throws the punch but stops a inch away. Her arm was shaking.

"As I thought. You don't have the guts." Chloe pulls Sabrina's arm. She lifts Sabrina's head and looks her in the eyes. "You missed your chance. Don't think I'll do the same during the invasion. You'll be lucky that I'm the one that kills you."

"But you won't. You'll just let yourself be killed. I'm the only thing that is making you keep going in life." Sabrina states.

"HA? Is that what you think?" Chloe slams Sabrina to the floor. "Fine. Is that what you believe. Then I'll kill you here and now." Chloe eyes glow.

Sabrina glows closes her eyes. The door slams open and Gabriel is seen with his eyes glowing. He fires a wind blade at Chloe. Chloe let's go of Sabrina and flies up to avoid the attack.