Chapter 138 Time Skip

*3 months later*

"Things have been alright. Everything was calm. News about the authorities were spread about being EMBER after GRASS defeat. The governments were forced to answer after being exposed by GRASS. As for LA Resident Academy..... it seems like they were telling the truth about the timer. Everyone believed it was just to scare us and learn about the possibilities of them being defeated by the villains. But no. It was true." Mia says.

*Flashback, 2 months and 29 days ago*

News: Los Angeles in Crisis? People suddenly drop dead.

Live Feed of a lot of people dead on the ground. No blood was even seen. Just look like they were sleep.

"As you can see. There was no sign of anyone fighting for their lives. No murders. No firearms used. Nothing. Doctors came and have concluded that their bodies suddenly shut down without any explanation." the news reporter says.

People were escorting the people were alive or visiting to the boats. A lot of babies were being taken away.

"As for the villains of Los Angeles, they were found dead." the news reporter says.

The seed clan were just dead in their chairs of a church. The judgementals were at the park bench with her heads looking up at the sky. The society of light were on the floor dead as Erick was dead on his throne. Eileen and her team were in a house, dead on the floor.

"And for LA Resident Academy, we thank you for keeping these villains back for killing us all. With Ember and Grass no more. The world can finally be at ease." the news reporter says.

LA Resident Academy was filled with doctors on taking the students away.

Mia, John and Oliva were watching the tv at Oliva's house.

*Flashback End*

"All of them were dead. The book of destiny finished them off as it was foretold. But still." Mia looks up at the sky.

Dennis and Emily eyes glow. Members of the Delta Forces and Darkness were standing behind the two.

"They are still out there. But I haven't heard anything about them. Guess they are hiding for now." Mia sighs.

Mia eyes glow and flies up. She looks at Wellston.

"Three months has passed since then. Wellston was rebuild. Well, everyone help pinch in to rebuild this city. With me and my ability, it made things much easier." Mia smiles.

*Wellston High*

Mia lands on the roof

Mia lands on the roof. "Sup mother-!" 

Seraphina turned around and punched Mia.

"Oof!" Mia steps back. "Ow!"

"Damn Mia. You really need to stop appearing out of nowhere." Oliva says.

"Sorry." Seraphina says.