Chapter 111 Mia & Evie

Countdown: 21 days until Grass attacks.

*Headmaster's Office*

Vaughn was looking at the records of Evie's new ability. 'She defeated team darkness with this new ability of hers. So powerful they were, yet she took them down with ease. She clearly understands that she lacks the will to fight back but knows what must be done. No doubt Grass would want her to themselves and I have to do everything I can to prevent that from happening. I hope you can protect her.... Mia.'

*East Courtyard*

Mia was watching Evie reveal the golden wings, golden heart on her chest and the golden halo above her head.

'No doubt Evie is strong. She basically surpass everyone up to Remi. Arlo and her are on equal terms of level. But the skills are a huge gap. Something I need to help Evie fix.' Mia thinks. "Alright Evie. Let's start with the basics. First thing we are gonna start is with flying. Just staying in place isn't the best idea."

"Uh huh." Evie nods.

"So, you ready?" Mia asks.

"Yes!" Evie shouts.

Mia smiles. "Good." She reveals her white rose angel wings. "Okay. Let's begin. Just relax and focus on maintaining your flight. It may look easy but it ain't. So start floating. Remember to keep yourself balance. AND STAY FOCUS!"

Evie nods. Evie relaxes herself. The golden wings begin to flap. Evie begin to float.

"Here's a neat trick. Just shoot out tiny blasts from the wings to keep yourself floating." Mia says.

"Uh... okay?" Evie looked confused.

"Think of it like your burning off calories while running. But the difference is your burning energy while flying." Mia says.

Evie gives a nervous smile.

'She didn't get what I mean.' Mia flops her head down.

Evie tries what Mia said. Tiny golden energy blasts are shot out of the wings. Evie notices that she is floating in place. 'Is this what she meant?'

"Evie, I want you to keep yourself floating for at least 3 minutes. Alright?" Mia asks.

"Yes boss!" Evie says.

'Boss? Heh! I like that.' "While your doing that, let's start with your weapons. From what everyone saw you do. It was..... interesting to say at the very least." Mia says with a tear of sweat running down her face.

"Oh? Like what?" Evie asks.

"Hmmm...... You don't remember?" Mia asks.

Evie shakes her head. "I was thinking of what to do but they were down when I was ready."

"Ah! So you did it unintentionally.  Tell me, what where you thinking at that time? Like when you were preparing to fight team darkness." Mia says.

"Ahh! I was thinking about doing a energy bean, energy fist, a teddy bear, and when I was hungry.... I kinda thought about a muffin and wondered if that could a attack I can do. Then thought of a textbook." Evie points out.

'Yup. Those are the attacks she did unintentionally...... Okay. Maybe she has to think of it. Let's find out.' Mia thinks. "Okay..! First, I want you to create any kind of weapon. Grass will be the most dangerous threat we will ever face. Forget Ember for now. Team Darkness is no more. So we have to use the remaining time to get stronger.

Evie nods. She opens her hand. 'Weapon..... Weapon..... Like what? A knife? Sword? Would any weapon do just find?'

Mia was waiting for something to appear on Evie's hand. '......' 'Should I tell her what kind of weapon?'