Chapter 125 Wave 6

*20 minutes later*

'Leilah. Is it done yet?' Mia asks through telepathy.

'Yes but there seems to be a problem.' Leilah says.

'OH MY GOD! What's the problem??!' Mia sighs.

'It seems that the moment we use it on Sabrina, it'll kill her. We need something that can counter the side effects. But we don't know anything that can enhances the body itself.' Leilah says.

'Like the ability amplifiers?' Mia asks.

'No. Not the ability. The body. The actually body. Something that increase the body without the usage of abilities.' Leilah says.

'Damn it. Can you make one?' Mia asks.

'I could but it'll take weeks at most.' Leilah says. 

'We don't have that kind of time.' Mia says. She looks at Caroline. "Caroline!"

"Yeah?" Caroline looks at Mia.

Mia rushes up to her. "Tell me. Is there anything that can enhance the body?"

"Why?" Caroline looked concerned.

"The thing I had your friends to help with Doc and Leilah." Mia says.

"........" "No. I don't. Other than power sources, no. Those kinds of things aren't made." Caroline frowns.

Mia looked disappointed.

"Yes there is." Carly chimes in.

Caroline and Mia look at Carly.

"There is?" Mia asks Carly.

"But..... You aren't gonna like who actually knows about them." Carly says.

"I don't care. Just tell me." Mia pleads.

"*sigh* Body enhancements were used back in the old days. By none other than team darkness and the delta forces." Carly says seriously.

Mia eyes her eyes and looks around for Dennis. She spots him leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. Her eyes glow and speeds towards Dennis, grabbing him.

"What the..?" Dennis was surprised.

"Tell me everything you know about body enhancement." Mia demands.

"Body enhancements?" Gabriel questions.

"Why should I?" Dennis asks.

"To save a friend. To save Sabrina." Mia says.

Sabrina and Gabriel eyes widen. Jessica, Lena and Melissa look at them. Everyone was looking at Dennis.

Dennis smiles. "Now why should I care?"

"Don't play with me." Mia threatens.

"I suggest you talk." Gabriel eyes glow.

"I wonder if you find me scary now that you don't have the ability that was given to you." Mia says.

Mia uses 'Predator' to check Dennis's heart beat. Then she noticed something in Dennis pocket. She grabs the black vial out of Dennis pocket.

 She grabs the black vial out of Dennis pocket