Chapter 5 First Day as the New Students

John, Mia and Oliva wake up and get ready for school. As they leave the house and head to Wellston, Oliva kept staring at John gel hair. She really doesn't like it. As they make it to Wellston, a man with glasses was waiting for them.

"John, are these two the new students?" the man asks.

"Oh yeah. They are." John replies.

"Alright. Let's go to the headmaster's office." the man says. "I am Keene by the way. I'm head of security."

Oliva and Mia nod.

*Headmaster Office*
A knock is heard.

"Come in." a man says.

The door opens to reveal John, Oliva and Mia. They enter the room.

"Welcome. You two must be the new transfer students." Vaughn smiles.

"Yes we are. I am Mia." Mia smiles.

"And I am Oliva." Oliva replies, looking tired.

"I am Vaughn, the principal or headmaster if you prefer. I just to keep things short and simple. I assume there will be no repeat like at New Boston?" Vaughn asks, looking concerned.

"*sigh* Hopefully not. But I will try at the very least sir." Oliva states.

"Well you don't have to worry about them with me around." Mia smiles.

"I see. I'm just trying to make you both understand. I have been informed that you two will be staying with John so I won't need to give you keys to the dorms. However, here is your class schedule. John can show you around." Vaughn says as he gives Oliva and Mia their class schedule.

"Great. Anything else?" Mia asks.

"I'm sure he told you about him being treated as a 'cripple'." Vaughn says.

"Oh we are very well aware about that." Mia says, looking at John. "Even though it was a stupid request, we'll reframe from saying how strong he is."

"Understood. You may go now." Vaughn says.

The three exit the room.

"So the King, Queen and the Ace of New Boston are now together. Makes me worry how everything will go down." Vaughn says, while looking a bit curious.

*Ring Ring Ring*
The teacher enters the class with Oliva and Mia behind him. John takes his seat.

"Alright class, we have two new students joining us. Please introduce yourselves." the teacher says.

"I am Mia Doe, John twin sister." as she smiles.

"No way. That beauty is the cripple sister?"

"Dang, we have another cripple then."

"I expected more."

"Hold on, what about the other one? Hopefully she's strong."

"Nah, she's probably another low-tier."

"Ahem! My name is Oliva Morlas. I hope we get along" Oliva states.

"Shoot! Wonder if I have shot at her."

"Not worth getting injured."

"I wonder if she's single."

"Oh! I forgot to mention. I'm actually dating John. He's my boyfriend" Oliva bluntly points out.

The classroom fell silent and they look at him. John feels the glares at him.

'Is she trying to get me killed?' John thinks as he sees Oliva smiling. 'I'm gonna get her back for this!'

*Time skip because the class is boring ASF!*
As the class ends, Mia, Oliva and John pack their stuff. Elaine walks toward Oliva.

"Hey there. My name is Elanie. How's your experience at Wellston been?" Elaine asks.

Oliva looks at Elaine and ignores her.

"Hey! I'm talking t-!" Elaine stops when Oliva grabs her by the mouth.

"Listen to me, I know what you did to my boyfriend on the first day he came to Wellston. John told me how you and everyone has been treating him because of him being a cripple. I wanna make one thing clear. If you try or hurt him in any way, I'll have to break you down until there's nothing left of you to be saved." Oliva says, glaring straight at Elaine.

Elaine can feel the glare pierce through her soul. Frighten of what she is capable of.

Oliva let's Elaine go and grabs John by the arm. "Let's go." She says, dragging John out of the classroom.

Mia just follows the two.

"Oh shit! Did you see that?"

"She must be a high-tier to frighten Elaine like that"

"Whatever, as long as we can mange to beat the cripple down."

Elaine looked pissed at what just happened. 'That cripple! Her boyfriend?! If she's dating him, that she's just weak like the rest. Only believing she can stand up to us elite-tier.'