Prologue 2

After the incident in New Boston High, John and Oliva was taken by the authorities. Oliva, however, was going through a more painful punishment. Mia wasn't involved with the incident but was well aware of what happened. Her father decided to take her out so that she wouldn't pay the consequences left by John and Oliva. After the re-adjustment program, John was broken but Oliva was able to brush it off like it was nothing.

*Doe's Household*
A knock is heard from the door. William opens the door to see Oliva.

"Oliva! What brings you here?" William smiles as he crosses his arm.

"Hey William, I wanna know if Mia is gonna go to Wellston" as she smiles.

Mia rushes to the door to see Oliva. "You bet I am" she says as she smirks.

"Good to know since I'm gonna go there as well." Mia states.

"Really?! John would be so happy!" Oliva smiles.

"Have you talked with your mother about it Oliva?" William asks.

"Oh yeah. She just wants me to be careful and NOT lose control again." Oliva looks away as she chuckles while rubbing her neck.

"*laughs* Is that so? Well, I can't blame her for being cautious. But I will be glad that you're going to Wellston. That means Mia will be able to keep an eye on the both of you and John." William smiles as Oliva scratches her head in embarrassment.

"Dad! Stop making her feel embarrassed." Mia says.

"Sorry kiddo. Well, make sure to keep in touch. I worry about John, you know." William says.

"I know dad. So, Oliva.... When do you leave for Wellston?" Mia asks as she looks straight at her.

"I leave tomorrow. How about you?" Oliva looked concerned.

"What a coincident! So am I! Let's go together and surprise John! I'm sure he'll be shock to see us again" Mia smirks.

"You got it!" Oliva smiles.

*The Next Day, 1:45*
Both Mia and Oliva walk out of the airport and call a cab. The cab takes them to the address, where John lives. They get off the cab and Mia pays the driver. They walk up to the door. Oliva knocks on the door. No answer. A purple hair girl with green tips takes her phone out and looks through her contacts. She stops to see Oliva and Mia standing by.

"Hey!" the girl yells.

Both Mia and Oliva turn around to see the girl.

"Yes? Can we help you with something?" Oliva asks.

"Who are you two?" the girl asks.

"I'm Mia!" Mia says while raising her hand.

"I'm Oliva" Oliva says as she crosses her arms.

The girl looks at them. "Mia, Oliva, my name is Seraphina. Sorry for startling you but I was about to contact my best friend. You happen to know him?" she asks.

Mia and Oliva look at Seraphine from top to bottom.

"Oliva" Mia smirks. "You might have a competition. Never expected John to have such a beautiful girl all this time."

"I have nothing to worry about. I trust John" Oliva sighs. 'Although it does pain me to see that I never expected Seraphina to be this good looking. John has mention her before.'

Seraphina looks a bit confused. "Why did you say that I would be a competition?" she says while looking concerned.

"Oh my! John never told you? You see, for starters, I'm John twin sister." Mia states. "As for Oliva, she's John girlfriend" she giggles.

Seraphina looks surprised. "I-I never knew he had a girlfriend. Or a sister at that."

Mia and Oliva look at each other.

"Is that right?" Mia cracks her knuckles. "I wonder why?" she says while looking a bit annoyed.

"I'm about to call him. I wonder how he will react." Seraphina calls John.

"Hello?" John answers while sounding tired.

"Hey, I need to make a trip at the mall today. Will you come with me?" Seraphina asks.

"Ah sh-shopping? Sorry, but I'm kinda busy right now." John says.

"Oh really?" Seraphina asks as she motions Oliva.

Oliva nods.

"Y-Yeah, my place is a mess... It'll take all day to clean." John says.

"If you'd just move in to the dorms like the other guys, this wouldn't be a problem anymore." Seraphina says.

"Then I'd have to worry about my life" John replies.

Mia tries to hold her laugh at the conversation. Oliva rolls her eyes and waits a few more seconds.

"True. Hm, that's really too bad then..." Seraphina smiles.

Oliva shakes her head.

"Yeah and-!"

Oliva rings the door bell.

"Don't tell me... YOU'RE ALREADY OUTSIDE?" John yells in the phone as Seraphina moves her phone away from her ear.

Seraphina ends the call and Mia laughs.

"My brother sounded mad in the phone."

"You have no idea" Seraphina chuckles.

John slams the door widen open with a glooming expression. Suddenly, he widens his eyes to see Oliva and Mia with Seraphina. "Oliva? Mia? W-What the hell are you two doing here?" looking surprised still.

"Oh you know, coming to see you and be one of Wellston students" Oliva smirks.

"Wait WHAT!" John yells as Oliva raises an eyebrow.

"Is that how you treat all the ladies John?" Mia says. "I'm surprised that Oliva hasn't left you. Also, having a beautiful best friend."

John looks at Seraphina as she chuckles. He looks at Oliva crossing her arms.

"Ahh. Guess I got some explaining to do huh?

"Yep" the three girls say simultaneously.