Chapter 21 Cicada

Carlos POV
As I watch everything happen. The guy name Zeke beat up Seraphina and John. The blonde guy Arlo stepped in and told everyone to go away, in his own way. Everyone walked away while I stood far away but enough to listen to what Arlo was saying. Afterwards, John and Seraphina headed to the infirmary. After some time, I saw John walk out and punch the wall a couple of times. His fists was bleeding and he was full of anger. Then, at that moment, I saw it. I saw his eyes glow for the first time in the school. I smiled and wanted to see what he was gonna do. I followed him from a far. As I stayed hidden, I see Zeke throw away his lunch bag to the trash. John goes to the trash and picks it up, making two holes for him to see through. He charged at Zeke and Zeke turned around and activated his ability. It seemed that he was talking, probably acting all tough. Soon, John and Zeke fought. While of course Zeke looked surprised, John continue to fight. Soon, Zeke was down, begging. He wanted to see who was the one who beat him but instead was beaten down by John. I seen John walk away. I was amazed on how strong he was. Copying abilities was his ability. It wasn't the first time I seen this before.

*Time Skip to where John beaten up Juni*

Wendy POV

I saw John beat up Juni. I was watching from a far. I was interested to see why the double bun lime green hair girl was so scared in the cafeteria. Carlos told me about John beating up Zeke with his identity being hidden. He told me to follow her and I did just that. I took a different path to avoid John so that he wouldn't be suspicious. As I made my way to the hallway, I saw John holding Juni by her shirt. It seemed like she was begging for him to stop. I did here her say that she would do anything. Damn, even it means that you would do something sexually? Probably not. John justs punches her, kicks her, leaving her all bloody onto the floor. He walks away but takes the lunch bag off. Of course he didn't notice me watching. But I can see why Carlos was amazed by his ability. He needs to be watched. Either EMBER or GRASS learns about him, they might see John as a threat or a valueable test subject.

*Time Skip to where Volcan and Remi talk*

Remi seemed injured as elecriticity surrounds her body.

"That was cute.. but you'll have to do better" Volcan states. As Volcan charges at Remi, she gets up. Remi dodges Volcan attacks. She tries to kick Volcan.

"Too slow" Volcan says as she manages to leave burn marks on Remi arm. A beam hits Volcan by the shoulder and she looks surprised. "What?!" She backs away. "Not bad" she states. "Looks like you had something up your sleeve after all."

As Remi begins to throw lighting at Volcan, both Remi and Volcan notice a dagger falling between them. The dagger begins to glow. As that happens, their abilities get supressed by the dagger.

 As that happens, their abilities get supressed by the dagger

A/N: Yes, this is Cicada dagger from the flash. I do not own this picture nor the character.

Volcan and Remi look surprised as to why they couldn't use their abilities. Blyke and Isen were able to see someone approaching.