Chapter 45 Picking

*Unknown Location*
The woman watches the battle of the cybernetic Godspeed and the students of Wellston's strongest. She notices John copying abilities. As the battle nears it's ends, she sees the cybernetic Godspeed failing to escape. The woman presses the button on her leg. As she sees John get away from the cybernetic Godspeed as it explodes. As the smoke clears, she sees a ice dome. As it melts, it shows John fine. The woman smiles.

"So a student of Wellston can copy abilities. How interesting." the woman says. "AUGUST!"

White lightning stops near her desk and August stands. "You called master?"

"You cybernetic clone has been defeated." the woman says.

"I-I'm sorry. Forgive me for making it to weak. I will make majore improvements before the invasion." August replies.

"No no. It's fine. Actually, I was satisfied with the results. I am intrigued with a particular male in Wellston High. His ability peaked my interested. I knew about Wellston having high-tiers with interesting abilities but this one takes the cake. Imagine the possibilities! His ability to copy abilities can be expanded more. With experiments and modifications, abilities that are never existed or are heard of, can be created. Just dreaming about it makes me drool." the woman grins.

"I-I see. I'm glad that my cybernetic clone was able to give you something to look foward too." August replies.

The woman grabs the button and stands up. She faces August and hands him the button. "I'm gonna need you to bring Grace. I need her for a task."

"Of course master." August replies as he speeds away.

After a minute. August returns with Grace.

"Just like you asked." August says.

"Good. Now Grace, I'm sure you are dying to take the people down for killing your father." the woman says.

"Oh yes! They will pay for what they did." Grace says as her eyes glow.

"However, I wish to save the fun for the invasion. I need you and August to head to NXGen. Apparently, they are working on something that get in the way of my plans. Take whoever you like for this mission. I expect it to be done." the woman says.

"And if the authorities arrive?" Grace asked.

"Kill them. No acception." the woman replies with a venom tone.

"Understood." Grace replies.

August grabs Grace and speeds away.

"*grins* Don't think that you can be sneaking about your projects NXGen." the woman says.

August drops Grace by the woman's room and speeds away. Grace enters the room.

"Gracy! Welcome back. How was the chat with the boss?" Harley asks.

"Don't call me Gracy, Harley." Grace says in anger.

"Oh lighten up. So what did the boss ask you to do?" Harley asks.

"She wants me and August to attack NXGen. She said we can take anybody we want." Grace replies.

"Oooo! Let me come. I'm ready to bash some skulls." Harley grins.

"If it will get you to shut up. Fine." Grace says.

"Yayyyy!" Harley cries out.

"Who else are you taking?" Tea asks.

"You want to come? I know you are bored and dying to have some fun." Grace says.

"I think I'll pass on this one. I'm sure the master would want me to do something else for her." Tea replies.