Chapter 46 Attack on NXGen

*NXGen, 1 hour later*

A woman at the front desk was watching videos on her computer. A person enters the building and walks up to the desk. The woman pauses her video and looks up at the person.

"State your business." the woman demands.

"I'm here to meet your boss." the person responds.

"I'm sorry ma'am but you'll need to wait. The boss is very busy at the moment. Please write your name and business you are part of." the woman asks as she hands the clipboard with a signing sheet and pen to the female.

The female smiles. "Actually. I should say it so that you understand how serious this is." the female says.

The woman looks confused. The female puts her hood on.

"I'm known as Cicada's daughter. They call me Cicada 2. And the business I'm from..." the female trails off ash she puts her mask on. "Is GRASS!" as she takes out two blades.

 "Is GRASS!" as she takes out two blades

A/N: Like this! Also, not my work. Belongs to the flash! Also, I will just use 'Cicada', not 'Cicada 2'. Too much lol

The woman panics and presses the alarm.

"You just made our work much easier." Cicada says.

Secuirty guards begin to run towards Cicada. Cicada eyes begin to glow and begins charging at the secuirty guards. While the guards were focus on Cicada, the door breaks down.

"Party time!" Harley yells out.

Godspeed speeds inside the building. Harley, Rick, Shane, Rose and Vick walk inside, causally. A few secuirty guards notice them and begin to charge at them.

"Harley, show them how strong you are." Shane says as he pats her back.

"Yayyy! Let's get some bashing starting!" Harley says.

Harley activates her ability and punches one of the secuirty guards. The secuirty guard is sent to the other side of the room. Two secuirty guards fire fireballs at Harley. Vick activates her ability and forms a energy shield in front of Harley. The fireballs bounce back to the secuirty guards. They duck and Rick takes this opporitunity to fire energy bullets to their heads.