Chapter 70 Operation: Rescuing Claire; Killer Croc

*1 and a half hour later, Wellston Front Gates*
"Be careful. I wish for all of you to come back safe and sound." Vaughn says with concern.

"Don't worry sir. I'll make sure everyone is safe, even if it costs me my life." Mia states.

"I wish that doesn't come to that. You are valueable to this group and stopping Grass." Vaughn points out.

"Yes yes. I know." Mia replies.

"If your done now. We should go." Dennis says.

"Shut up emo masky boy!" Mia retores.

Oliva and Elanie giggle. Dennis opens a black portal.

"We'll be back headmaster!" Mia waves.

The group and Dennis enter the black portal. The portal closes.

"Are you sure about this? This might be the last time we ever hear from them." Keene states.

"Have faith Keene. They are our only hope in stopping Grass." Vaughn responds. 'And I hope they all come back.'

*Old house* A/N: I'm not looking at the address in Unordinary.
The black portal opens. The group and Dennis walk out of it.

"So, where is this 'entrance'?" Arlo asks.

"Your stepping on it dumbass." Dennis replies.

The group looks down on the wood. They move back as Dennis blasts the wood off. It reveals a ladder going down.

"Who's going first?" Remi asks with worry.

Mia rolls her eyes. "I will since your too scared."

"I am not!" Remi pouts as Mia goes down the ladder.

The rest follow. As they wait for Dennis, a masked female drops down instead.

"Who are you?" Mia asks.

Another masked male drops down.

"And you!" Blyke says.

Dennis lands down. "Don't worry about these two. They are with me."

"Who are they?! Where they hell they come from?!" Isen asks in shock.

"Don't underestimate the power of the darkness." Dennis responds.

The three masked people begin to walk futher in the tunnel. The group follows them.

*Unknown Location*
Ms.Bowkin was looking at her files when a alarm trips. She looks at the footage of the tunnel. She sees John and the rest along with three masked people.

"So my son and daughter has teamed up with members of the darkness. Why? Unless they are here for the girl." Ms.Bowkin states. She looks at her mircophone and turns it on.

*Tunnel*
"Ahem!" Ms.Bowkin says from the speaker in the tunnel. "So John, Mia. You and your friends decided to team up with team darkness. You would go that far to stop your own mother?"

"We are here for CLAIRE!" Mia responds.

"Ooooo! So you do know her. Well then, I'm afriad I can't give her back. She is really important." Ms.Bowkin states.

"SO YOU CAN WIN IN YOUR INVASION!" John yells.

"Why of course sweety! I won't let my plans be ruined. I worked too hard for this. That's why, I'm gonna make sure you and your friends join us. KILLER CROC!" Ms.Bowkin says.

Killer Croc appears from the water.

"Well well. What do we have here? Couple kids and members of the darkness. How interesting!" Killer Croc growls.