[Closed] Do You Want Your OC In This Story? + Break!

Do you want your Oc in the story as well? Here are a few things to note.

1. You Oc may or may not die during the invasion. Why? Because Grass is very powerful. Due to them having ability amplifiers. So they will be levels 10.0 through 19.0.

2. I will do a side story one short to give them whatever backstory you want or a least something to work with.

3. When they arrive in Wellston, they will head to Wellston since Mia will be have a sign saying to come to Wellston High.

4. Your Oc can have a level of 12.5 or lower. Whatever you choose. Why? Because any higher than that will give more reasons for the leader of Grass to become much more powerful. I kid you not. And their abilities must be explained to the best you can since this fanfic already broke the rules of Unordinary *shrug*

5. Before the invasion begins and you give your Oc. I will most likely take a break to figure out the fights during each waves.

6. You can ONLY DO ONE OC!!!!

How long do you have????? Well, at best I can say is 3 weeks. PLUS, I am gonna be taking a break in this fanfic. I will work on the other Unordinary Fanfic. Plus, I started winter class just yesterday so my time will be put on school. PEACE :)